http://appserver.glasgow.gov.uk/webapps/run/Images/Logos/mothers.GIF

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;2942522

hail one hail all good luck to you all.

to right, do some think theres different gates into this world or something

Banned

http://www.nlp125.com/Images/redirection.jpg

sassie;2942529

to right, do some think theres different gates into this world or … to right, do some think theres different gates into this world or something

there is cos there are two kinds of people in this world

Scots !!!! And those who wish they were!!!!

http://plonka.us/images/Proud_to_Be_crop.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Carley;2942551

I'm happy :-D

i was, now im not :x

I've reported your post guv as thread spoiling

http://thetimetube.com/wp-content/uploads/Ugliest%20People/lyle_beaker.gif

I'm appy

By the way heres me piccie :oops:

Banned

RedIron;2942571

You're only saying that 'cos you couldn't find a pic with pride on and a WHU badge!!!! :w00t::p:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;2942571

i dont see anyones posts as thread spoiling, anyone can post on this

oooops or where you joking - lol

dont no what you have been smoking but please put it out as its against the law!

ok so i see you deleted your comment about drawers....definatly out of order!! especially since i would NEVER EVER be with an english girl!!

welsh and irish defo O the accents alone lol

guv;2942583

You're only saying that 'cos you couldn't find a pic with pride on and a … You're only saying that 'cos you couldn't find a pic with pride on and a WHU badge!!!! :w00t::p:whistling:

I was going to make one, but I photoshop too many pictures and can't be asked

Did you see my effort on the Have you seen the footie score thread?

http://www.britishfooddirect.com/images/5010142008685_200.jpg

pride begins at home............... ;-)

sassie;2942588

i dont see anyones posts as thread spoiling, anyone can post on … i dont see anyones posts as thread spoiling, anyone can post on thisoooops or where you joking - lol

lol have you got your coat already? I'll call the cab if you like?

Original Poster Banned

yellow hun, where you been, not seen you all evening

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;2942605

lol have you got your coat already? I'll call the cab if you like?

awwwwww :-(

Original Poster Banned

scotland88;2942593

dont no what you have been smoking but please put it out as its against … dont no what you have been smoking but please put it out as its against the law!ok so i see you deleted your comment about drawers....definatly out of order!! especially since i would NEVER EVER be with an english girl!!welsh and irish defo O the accents alone lol

so thats why you wanted to know where i was born :w00t:

http://football.uk.reuters.com/uploads/2007/12/02/tn_2007-12-02T175208Z_01_DJM118_RTRIDSP_2_SOCCER-ENGLAND-TOTTENHAM-BIRMINGHAM.jpg

Pride's only ever temporary

Banned

RedIron;2942599

Did you see my effort on the Have you seen the footie score thread?

Yeh, you cocked up the tags!

guv;2942624

Yeh, you cocked up the tags!

It's from photobucket, it always seems to do it like that for me, i'm too lazy to correct it

Banned

RedIron;2942622

True. He's lost all his self esteem now.:p

sassie;2942606

yellow hun, where you been, not seen you all evening

more importantly........did ya miss me:p
thought i would give u a night off:)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/city-hall-gay-pride-flag.jpg

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2942637

more importantly........did ya miss me:pthought i would give u a night … more importantly........did ya miss me:pthought i would give u a night off:)

awww of course hun ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Carley;2942639

Cheer up hun, the next threat of doomsday and i'm there :thumbsup:

dont you think you may just be needed elsewhere :x

RedIron;2942622

isn't the saying 'pride comes before a fall - or is it fool !!! :whistling:

sn0ttyang3l;2942648

isn't the saying 'pride comes before a fall - or is it fool !!! … isn't the saying 'pride comes before a fall - or is it fool !!! :whistling:

lol, he's not a fool nor taken a fall, he can now play in the Champions League which is every players dream

If I was him I would have given it one more season at Tottenham though

Banned

im manc and proud 

Original Poster Banned

danby jason;2942679

im manc and proud 

im sassie and proud of it

dear gawd weve moved onto counties now, streets tomorrow night and door numbers the next night folks

sassie;2942688

im sassie and proud of itdear gawd weve moved onto counties now, streets … im sassie and proud of itdear gawd weve moved onto counties now, streets tomorrow night and door numbers the next night folks

Sesame street, in the bin with the number 3 on it. :-D

90% of posts in this thread are off topic...report them sassie!!!
How dare they thread spoil.........

and just so that I don't, I'm happy and proud to be from the UK! not offensive to the welsh, the Scottish, the Irish, or the English........ner ner...:p

Sorry to anyone not from the UK... I love you citizens of the world ( unless your really mean or something)

Don't worry be happy :-D :-D :-D

bellabonkers;2942781

90% of posts in this thread are off topic...report them sassie!!!How dare … 90% of posts in this thread are off topic...report them sassie!!!How dare they thread spoil.........and just so that I don't, I'm happy and proud to be from the UK! not offensive to the welsh, the Scottish, the Irish, or the English........ner ner...:pSorry to anyone not from the UK... I love you citizens of the world ( unless your really mean or something)[SIZE="4"]Don't worry be happy[/SIZE] :-D :-D :-D

Love that lil song:)

robtallica;2942791

Love that lil song:)

heres a little song i wrote, you want to sing it note for note........

]Don't worry, be happy :-D:):thumbsup:

bellabonkers;2942817

heres a little song i wrote, you want to sing it note for … heres a little song i wrote, you want to sing it note for note........]Don't worry, be happy :-D:):thumbsup:

I'll be whistling that in my sleep tonight bella

Thanx alot:-D

bellabonkers;2942817

heres a little song i wrote, you want to sing it note for … heres a little song i wrote, you want to sing it note for note........]Don't worry, be happy :-D:):thumbsup:

Bobby Mcferret, I remember him. :whistling::whistling: Don't worry be happy now.

Banned

bellabonkers;2942781

90% of posts in this thread are off topic...report them sassie!!!How dare … 90% of posts in this thread are off topic...report them sassie!!!How dare they thread spoil.........and just so that I don't, I'm happy and proud to be from the UK! not offensive to the welsh, the Scottish, the Irish, or the English........ner ner...:pSorry to anyone not from the UK... I love you citizens of the world ( unless your really mean or something)Don't worry be happy :-D :-D :-D

im manc and proud and english :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions