Groups
    EXPIRED

primadonna Payet tells West Ham to get stuffed, refuses to play!!

Banned
    West Ham were rocked earlier today when manager Slaven Bilic told the club's official website that superstar playmaker Payet wants to leave the club – and is even refusing to play for the Hammers.

hitc.com/en-…ou/

Is he being a spoiled brat?

19 Comments

Westham thought they were playing in the big league after last season and Payet should have gone at the end of last season. Truth is Westham are a bang average club so anyone above average will always want to leave.

West ham just turned down 19.1 million from Marseille how high will they go

OP needs to learn that speech marks should be used for direct quotes. Payet has not told anyone to "get stuffed".

Original Poster Banned

archer1204

West ham just turned down 19.1 million from Marseille how high will they … West ham just turned down 19.1 million from Marseille how high will they go

noted, and corrected. Thanks Archer

Original Poster Banned

jimhuf

Westham thought they were playing in the big league after last season and … Westham thought they were playing in the big league after last season and Payet should have gone at the end of last season. Truth is Westham are a bang average club so anyone above average will always want to leave.

Theyve got one of the greatest stadiums in england

smiler594

Let's not start that again

That's nice. X) They must be good then.

I always have to smile when I see Tottingham playing at home. They've got a 'motto' portrayed around the ground "To Dare Is to Do" X)X)
    Sounds like something Del Boy would have said to Rodney.. "To Dare is to Do Rodney, To Dare is to Do!" X)

Brilliant timing, especially after their insulting offers for Defoe & Snodgrass.

Not sure why they think they can hold on to whoever but others should sell to them for a derisory offer!

Karma at its finest

Original Poster Banned

haha SidSnot!

there is alot of "delboy" about us. but lets see what happens when we go second in the league for the first time this season on Saturday!! COYS!!

poor west ham X)

No news here, just a player who uses a small club as a stepping stone to fine his real destination. Hardly any players love the club they play for these days like the nobles, the scholes, players like that who are committed to one team and actually love the club so much that you never even hear them on the news stalling and demanding certain ££ when its contract renewal time.

Its inevitable that payet will go. But Antonio is just as good.
    Edited by: "J4GG4" 12th Jan

China awaits....

Original Poster Banned

http://media.advisorone.com/advisorone/article/2012/05/16/art_moneywheelbarrow.jpg

Banned

West Ham need a new set of lawyers to draft their contracts.

This isn't the first time West Ham cant enforce players who toss their toys out.

smiler594

​Is that an achievement is it? They rent a soulless stadium

Original Poster Banned

jimhuf

​Is that an achievement is it? They rent a soulless stadium

Yes, cos the distance from the fans to the nearest seats is further away. But you can't argue with the capacity. Spurs wanted that stadium, they fought hard for it. As a Spurs fan, I think we dodged a bullet.

West Ham are a disgrace how could they do that to the best player in the clubs history he was the only player that was worth watching. West Ham are a one man team and without Payet they will go down I respect Payet for going back to France and going to a better team that will have a better chance to qualify for the champions league so I'm happy for the player. West Ham should be ashamed to put the player down like that I think he was the best player in the Euros and the premier league last year so to dock his wages because he wanted a transfer is not fair on anyone. If this was westham selling any player they don't want then they would've kept that player until they get the money they want not the players worth, so why accuse Payet for being disrespectful to the club it works both ways. I'm happy for the player so he can get out of this mess and enjoy his football

Original Poster Banned

argosextra

West Ham are a disgrace how could they do that to the best player in the … West Ham are a disgrace how could they do that to the best player in the clubs history he was the only player that was worth watching. West Ham are a one man team and without Payet they will go down I respect Payet for going back to France and going to a better team that will have a better chance to qualify for the champions league so I'm happy for the player. West Ham should be ashamed to put the player down like that I think he was the best player in the Euros and the premier league last year so to dock his wages because he wanted a transfer is not fair on anyone. If this was westham selling any player they don't want then they would've kept that player until they get the money they want not the players worth, so why accuse Payet for being disrespectful to the club it works both ways. I'm happy for the player so he can get out of this mess and enjoy his football

Have to say it's a great loss for West Ham, The premier league as well. Payet last season, was world class. West Ham almost got into the champions league spots at one point. He was amazing. Loved watching him. He will be missed.

At least WH got £25M for a player wrong side of 30!

Original Poster Banned

But is West Ham to blame in this?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553815
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767510
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55

See more discussions