Primark Family Guy blue t shirts?

Found 30th Apr 2012
Hello guys,

Here's my dilemma, I have seen that Primark are selling blue family guy t shirts (one with Brian and stewie) in their stores, but I have tried 4 stores to try and get one in a size large, with no luck.

Is there any chance people on hukd could check to see if they have any large sizes of this t shirt in their local primark, and I will refund them the £6 and the postage costs.

I appreciate It.

Regards

Andy
Community Updates
10 Comments
1 shirt?

I will look Tue or Wed
I will check my local for you tomorrow :0)
Was just on my way home and thought I'd pop into the massive one on Oxford St near Marble Arch, mother of god I have never seen a store in such disarray oO

Sadly they didn't have any in stock OP, I need to go home and scrub myself now X)
fluffyundacrakas

Was just on my way home and thought I'd pop into the massive one on … Was just on my way home and thought I'd pop into the massive one on Oxford St near Marble Arch, mother of god I have never seen a store in such disarray oOSadly they didn't have any in stock OP, I need to go home and scrub myself now X)

I went in there the other week, never again...
.^lol .. ill have a gander too at the weekend.

inb4 op ends up with ten people buying him t-shirts and then ordering him to pay the fare back to shop to get a refund..:p
miles136

1 shirt?I will look Tue or Wed

Yeh just the one, and thank to everyone who replied, I appreciate this.

Op I managed to find one in a large if u still need it ?
littlepinkstarz

Op I managed to find one in a large if u still need it ?

You are a superstar.

Am just heading to work, can you pm your PayPal details and postage costs, and I will refund you the postage and the £6 for the t shirt, When I get home from work around 7ish.

Thank you so much

Cheers

Andy
Edited by: "skullcreature" 2nd May 2012
No problem, was last one in that size left so your lucky day

I will pm you the cost of postage one i wrap it up and weigh it.
Ok t shirt will be on its wy on Friday, thanks to littlepinkstarz.

I want to thank everyone who checked their primark stores for this t shirt and who was involved in this,

Thanks again

Andy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants