Groups
    EXPIRED

Primark Sandals

Hi, does anyone know if Primark have their sandals instore yet?.

Last year i bought some from shoezone and amazon, one pair stunk to high heaven and the other broke!. So im going to try primark this year :).

Thanks

5 Comments

Yeah they have them in the Sunderland store.

Perhaps spend a little more and they'll last longer, my topshop ones lasted a good few years and Clarks will set you up for aaaages.

Original Poster

storysacks

Perhaps spend a little more and they'll last longer, my topshop ones … Perhaps spend a little more and they'll last longer, my topshop ones lasted a good few years and Clarks will set you up for aaaages.

Shoes last me ages im a shopper that only shops when i need something, i hate shopping!. I run in and run out again :-D. I like the topshop hoopa sandals but they look hard bottomed, i like a bendy sole

Original Poster

I went today, and all they seemed to have was those multiway sandals for£2.50 i would have got some but they had few size 5's and lots in a blue colour and lots in a green colour. Lots of brown coloured size 3's. As usual you go in the door to see students leggings and boots. I hurried to the exit and im sure someone tutted me as i hurried away, :-D

I think ill stick to ebay or something. I cant do with shopping in the town centre.
    Edited by: "Polly_P" 9th Mar 2011

what sandals have primark got in this year?!xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions33
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra57
      3. buy to let mortgage55
      4. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV34

See more discussions