Prime day £10 voucher code not valid on prime items?

Found 16th Jul
what exactly can you use this unique £10 code on? i put two prime items in my basket over the value of the voucher and it says not valid for these items. what exactly can I use it on?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Do you mean the £10 from the £80 gift card? That should be on all items sold by Amazon.
Edited by: "jamie015" 17th Jul
...towards the purchase of products listed on and sold by Amazon.co.uk... which implies not applicable to "fulfilled by Amazon" items.
Did you manage to get anywhere with this? I couldn't get my code to work against anything; ultimately, I just got their chat support to refund me the £10 after ordering.
jamie01517th Jul

Do you mean the £10 from the £80 gift card? That should be on all items s …Do you mean the £10 from the £80 gift card? That should be on all items sold by Amazon.

Amazon were offering a £10 promo credit to those signing up to Prime.
Illusionary3 m ago

Did you manage to get anywhere with this? I couldn't get my code to work …Did you manage to get anywhere with this? I couldn't get my code to work against anything; ultimately, I just got their chat support to refund me the £10 after ordering. Amazon were offering a £10 promo credit to those signing up to Prime.

I didn't get it, the 12,500 limit was reached after I opted in but before I purchased. Wasn't worth it for me as I had the £50 VoucherCodes Amazon voucher already.

This Prime Day has been the best though, Amazon made so many pricing 'mistakes'!
Edited by: "jamie015" 18th Jul
The same thing happened to me, I went on chat and was transferred to several agents before I was informed that, the voucher doesn't work on already discounted goods .

I ended up opening a new account, signing up for a prime trial and ordering the item on Prime Now with a £10 pound off £40 spend.

Later I added some Andrex tissue to my basket, on my original account and this time the voucher worked, but I didn't go through with the purchase. The next day, when I was experimenting to see what I could buy with the voucher, I found the voucher was being automatically applied at the checkout and the original item now worked with the voucher.

Lesson: Put any non discounted item sold and dispatched by Amazon in basket, apply voucher, remove item and then go and buy desired product.
tamoil3 h, 43 m ago

The same thing happened to me, I went on chat and was transferred to …The same thing happened to me, I went on chat and was transferred to several agents before I was informed that, the voucher doesn't work on already discounted goods . I ended up opening a new account, signing up for a prime trial and ordering the item on Prime Now with a £10 pound off £40 spend. Later I added some Andrex tissue to my basket, on my original account and this time the voucher worked, but I didn't go through with the purchase. The next day, when I was experimenting to see what I could buy with the voucher, I found the voucher was being automatically applied at the checkout and the original item now worked with the voucher.Lesson: Put any non discounted item sold and dispatched by Amazon in basket, apply voucher, remove item and then go and buy desired product.

They told me the same rubbish, it's not true. Promo credit works on anything sold by Amazon, discounted or not. I know this as I used some balance yesterday on a Prime Day deal. They just seem to make up stuff like that sometimes!
I managed to use it against DOOM on PS4... Just seemed very buggy. It didn't work on three other amazon sold games. Spent way too long to get this deal...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions