Amazon Prime Day starts 15th and 16th July 2019 + How to get the deals YOU want

Posted 9th Jul
This year is the longest Prime Day ever – 48 hours of deals incoming

Amazon has officially announced the Amazon Prime Day 2019 date, and it's much longer than a day this year. The massive deal-a-thon which is exclusive to Prime members will be kicking off at 00.01am BST on Monday, July 15 and will run until 11:59pm BST on Tuesday, July 16.

amazon.co.uk/Pri…031
Community Updates
Thanks NUFC4!

Just some info on what to expect when Prime Day arrives as well as any offers that may come up..

Amazon prime annual membership £59 for new customers and those switching from monthly to annual plans- Fantastic offer and worth making the most off if you're using Amazon a lot anyway.

(New Users) Get £10 off a £25 spend @ Amazon when installing Amazon Assistant - You MUST Claim by the 14th June - You'll receive a £10 promotional reward off your first eligible purchase of £25 or more on Amazon.co.ukbefore July 28th 2019

It's only available if you're an Amazon Prime Member - If you've not used the 30 Day Free Trial yet, then you can do that HEREOtherwise it's £7.99 per month or save more by paying for an annual subscription - HERE

4 Months of Amazon Music Unlimited for 99p - New Subscriber Only (Prime Day)

Amazon Kindle Unlimited - 3 months free with Prime Day

Get 20% Off Amazon Warehouse is likely going to happen again -Check out This Thread and keep watch for 100% confirmation on that

What Can we expect to see?

As you'll all be well aware, Amazon have lots of own branded products out there, including lots of smart tech. So expect offers on those for starters. Outside of their own gear though, we've seen a shed load of deals covering a wide variety of categories, over the last couple of years!

• Amazon Echo / Dot / Show
  • Fire Tablets
  • Fire Sticks
  • Smart Plugs
  • Kindle
  • Phones
  • Cameras
  • Consoles / VR Kits / Games
  • Furniture
  • & more

Lightning Deals: will likely be much better than we see at other times of the year, with the possible exception of Black Friday. It's a good time to keep watch!

Prime Day isn't just about Amazon!

It seems daft to say it... but it's true! Many other retailers have 'surfed' the Prime wave in the past, offering big discounts and even free delivery.A fantastic time to make those purchases! So even if you're not wanting to sub to Prime, then you may not miss out on some awesome price drops.

Other retailers expected to take part in 'Prime Day' offers - Some below

AO

Argos

BT Shop

Currys PC World

Halfords

Hughes

Keep Upto Date with the deals as they come in on hotukdeals Click me for Prime Day deals

hotukdeals app - Google Play

hotukdeals app - Apple app store

How to set up Keyword alerts, how to post a deal & more

hotukdeals Facebook page

hotukdeals Instagram

Prime Day 2019

View all deals

Top comments
Dont believe the Hype...
What date do the "Prime Day is really poor" threads start this year?
Spent 2 hours on prime day last year and i never seen a deal. Unless you are looking for light bulbs, console games that you can get cheaper else where or cables for mobile phones that u already have laying about home.
aliboy8604/07/2019 10:21

Spent 2 hours on prime day last year and i never seen a deal. Unless you …Spent 2 hours on prime day last year and i never seen a deal. Unless you are looking for light bulbs, console games that you can get cheaper else where or cables for mobile phones that u already have laying about home.

Noticed price gone up on a few items I was tracking on three camels, imagine my surprise when the price drops back down to a "deal price" on Prime Day(s)!

I can barely wait /s
136 Comments
Pic says 15th and 16th
Thanks @NUFC4 moved to MISC as heads up / discussion post and edited title dates to match link dates
Dont believe the Hype...
Perfect just when my ps plus is due to end
What date do the "Prime Day is really poor" threads start this year?
sigma25/06/2019 07:36

Thanks @NUFC4 moved to MISC as heads up / discussion post and edited title …Thanks @NUFC4 moved to MISC as heads up / discussion post and edited title dates to match link dates

Oh come on. Just like yesterday’s EBay deal where it was left in deals. Despite it being vague about what outlets were available?
Will this be put back into deals nearer the time and the OP given due credit?
Oneday7725/06/2019 08:57

Oh come on. Just like yesterday’s EBay deal where it was left in deals. D …Oh come on. Just like yesterday’s EBay deal where it was left in deals. Despite it being vague about what outlets were available? Will this be put back into deals nearer the time and the OP given due credit?

Do pigs fly?
sigma25/06/2019 07:36

Thanks @NUFC4 moved to MISC as heads up / discussion post and edited title …Thanks @NUFC4 moved to MISC as heads up / discussion post and edited title dates to match link dates

Also the official HUKD 2019 deals list area will go live shortly before the dates, going to be some good ones this year, so if anyone has not got Amazon Prime membership yet, or it has expired, hold onto a bit closer and then grab your 30 day trial, so you can all buy the goodies (not The Goodies... goody goody yum yum!) and get early access (30 mins!) and also free delivery on everything!

HUKD 2019 deals area:
hotukdeals.com/pri…day

Amazon Prime 2019 deals area:
amazon.co.uk/l/1…031
hooray.henry25/06/2019 07:52

Dont believe the Hype...

Well last year I got 15 months ps plus for 20 quid and a bunch of 4k bluray for £8 with double discounts. If I can get those again I'm happy!

Oh come on. Just like yesterday’s EBay deal where it was left in deals. D …Oh come on. Just like yesterday’s EBay deal where it was left in deals. Despite it being vague about what outlets were available? Will this be put back into deals nearer the time and the OP given due credit?

Can’t do that as the partner cough adverts can’t be posted by the site
Hoping they have the 20% off Amazon warehouse
Are they likely to do any deals on amazon prime membership? Mine has just ended.
Does anybody know if they do any smart home things in the amazon prime day? I’m after a smart thermostat but can’t find any deals at the minute 😬
TheOak25/06/2019 19:36

This is what I am hoping. Last warehouse 20% offering was in April, so might be a bit soon though.
Does anyone know whether Dewalt Power Tools are gonna be on offer?
Yeah echo 5 half price
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell25/06/2019 08:32

What date do the "Prime Day is really poor" threads start this year? …What date do the "Prime Day is really poor" threads start this year?

Right now.

It's usually a load of old tat, unless you're after an Amazon device.
Spent 2 hours on prime day last year and i never seen a deal. Unless you are looking for light bulbs, console games that you can get cheaper else where or cables for mobile phones that u already have laying about home.
Not even wasting my time
aliboy8604/07/2019 10:21

Spent 2 hours on prime day last year and i never seen a deal. Unless you …Spent 2 hours on prime day last year and i never seen a deal. Unless you are looking for light bulbs, console games that you can get cheaper else where or cables for mobile phones that u already have laying about home.

Noticed price gone up on a few items I was tracking on three camels, imagine my surprise when the price drops back down to a "deal price" on Prime Day(s)!

I can barely wait /s
TheOak25/06/2019 19:36

20% off to get rid of old tat no one else wants out of the warehouses lol
I'm looking for a good deal on an LG SK9Y
Prime day is overrated like black Friday
Quietly confident of getting some good stuff. Prime day has been much better than Black Friday for me.
The first Prime Day was amazing. All of the following ones have been just as lacklustre as Black Friday. I’ll keep an eye out for sure, but I’m not expecting much.
Thanks OP. I'm after a Fire tablet for kids. Was about to order, but will now hold on
Dr-Rjinswand04/07/2019 10:47

The first Prime Day was amazing. All of the following ones have been just …The first Prime Day was amazing. All of the following ones have been just as lacklustre as Black Friday. I’ll keep an eye out for sure, but I’m not expecting much.

I've never seen ps plus as cheap as it was last year. But I guess it depends on what you are looking for.
Ebay by all accounts are going to challenge Prime days with a crash sale. Expect a voucher that runs out after a £1000 of sales.
Anyway of getting a trial Prime membership just to try out its benefits. Then cancel after these Prime Day offers are over.
PRIME IS CRIME NOW A DAYS...
Hoping for a 144hz QHD freesync monitor cheap...

Expecting nothing.
Edited by: "abigsmurf" 4th Jul
SummerLovin04/07/2019 11:45

Anyway of getting a trial Prime membership just to try out its benefits. …Anyway of getting a trial Prime membership just to try out its benefits. Then cancel after these Prime Day offers are over.

Go to your account, I've got a trial for 99p for a week so I will use it closer to the date.
Edited by: "mel99" 4th Jul
It will be crazy, waiting for it!
Wondering if there will be any 4k hdr tv/monitors or possibly Xb1x.

Expecting? Nadia.
They normally have 20% off warehouse products which I am holding out for.
The classic prime deal.......

Was £100! (for one week in 2017),
Save 50%! (even though we've been selling it for £55 every other week).
Edited by: "ebilcake1" 4th Jul
Things I'm looking at include Dragon Quest Builders 2, Super Mario Maker 2 and Bloodstained. Honestly doubt I will get a deal on any of them.

Do you mean this deal?
hotukdeals.com/dea…414

I do wonder how that one was a deal and this isn't. Now what could be different

I'm no "Expert"

but I'm thinking certain people have better privileges.
Edited by: "FreeDeal" 4th Jul
Gotta know what you're looking for and know your prices before Prime Day/BF. Last year during Prime Day I got a very good deal on some Bosch garden tools I wanted. Unfortunately Amazon fill these events with lots of chinese tat, which makes it hard work to root out the good deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions