Found 7th Jan
heraldscotland.com/new…p=2

But she probably won't

2872851-CbHfG.jpg
If he just apologises everything will be wonderful in LaLa land
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Disgusting that a man who got into uni because his father rang up the tutor, a man who thinks poor people shouldn't be able to be in the same uni his father managed to get him into, a man who called the disabled troglodytes gets given this mickey mouse job.

Disgusting but not surprising after all boris Johnson has been getting away with being a offensive facist for years
22 Comments
Help. The politically pinko lefty twerps have arrived to their traditional marching song Left. Left. Left

For a bit of balance how about publishing the story about your man Clive Lewis who instructed a woman to 'get down on your knees BITCH' but who has been cleared by the Labour party of any wrong doing.

An even better idea would for hotukdeals to dissuade posters like Uileam17 from publishing partisan poiitics on a deals website.
ccnp54 m ago

An even better idea would for hotukdeals to dissuade posters like Uileam17 …An even better idea would for hotukdeals to dissuade posters like Uileam17 from publishing partisan poiitics on a deals website.

33012853-rwmhX.jpg
Edited by: "splatsplatsplat" 7th Jan
Disgusting that a man who got into uni because his father rang up the tutor, a man who thinks poor people shouldn't be able to be in the same uni his father managed to get him into, a man who called the disabled troglodytes gets given this mickey mouse job.

Disgusting but not surprising after all boris Johnson has been getting away with being a offensive facist for years
ccnp2 h, 10 m ago

Help. The politically pinko lefty twerps have arrived to their …Help. The politically pinko lefty twerps have arrived to their traditional marching song Left. Left. Left For a bit of balance how about publishing the story about your man Clive Lewis who instructed a woman to 'get down on your knees BITCH' but who has been cleared by the Labour party of any wrong doing. An even better idea would for hotukdeals to dissuade posters like Uileam17 from publishing partisan poiitics on a deals website.

Oh boy, thanks for that, CCNP, up until now I thought my debut in MISC was the worst ever.
Didn't you hear?

Strong and Stable.
tryn2help11 h, 26 m ago

Oh boy, thanks for that, CCNP, up until now I thought my debut in MISC was …Oh boy, thanks for that, CCNP, up until now I thought my debut in MISC was the worst ever.

Sleeper cells?
deleted265520
Oh look post#1 is an attack on the left despite this man being completely unfit for the role.

The fact that he's deleted literally tens of thousand of tweets especially those sexually objectifying women at numerous events apparently doesn't matter. The usual lot on HUKD will blame the left for being a bunch of pussies even if the person in question is an absolute disgrace.

The political agenda pushed by the dozen or so users on here is shameful.
Edited by: "deleted265520" 8th Jan
DT898th Jan

Oh look post#1 is an attack on the left despite this man being completely …Oh look post#1 is an attack on the left despite this man being completely unfit for the role.The fact that he's deleted literally tens of thousand of tweets especially those sexually objectifying women at numerous events apparently doesn't matter. The usual lot on HUKD will blame the left for being a bunch of pussies even if the person in question is an absolute disgrace.The political agenda pushed by the dozen or so users on here is shameful.

Strange isn't it, those tory boys tend to scream bring back the death sentence for things like drug dealing indeed they all seemed to believe that the mark duggan shooting was justified enough just by the fact he was a drug dealer but they seem happy to sit back and be silent at a self confessed drugs dealer and cocaine user having a job overseeing children's education.
Segata-Sanshiro5 m ago

Strange isn't it, those tory boys tend to scream bring back the death …Strange isn't it, those tory boys tend to scream bring back the death sentence for things like drug dealing indeed they all seemed to believe that the mark duggan shooting was justified enough just by the fact he was a drug dealer but they seem happy to sit back and be silent at a self confessed drugs dealer and cocaine user having a job overseeing children's education.

"tory boys tend to scream bring back the death sentence"
Which tory boys? - Please name them
I'm a Conservative voter who is against death sentences - I very much doubt I'm the only one.
tregs5 m ago

"tory boys tend to scream bring back the death sentence"Which tory boys? - …"tory boys tend to scream bring back the death sentence"Which tory boys? - Please name them

Phill for a start see his thread about the sentencing of some nut who killed his three girlfriends over a period of many years, and the replies on there from people such as MUFC and the useral lot who keep shouting about snowflakes.
Segata-Sanshiro3 h, 10 m ago

Phill for a start see his thread about the sentencing of some nut who …Phill for a start see his thread about the sentencing of some nut who killed his three girlfriends over a period of many years, and the replies on there from people such as MUFC and the useral lot who keep shouting about snowflakes.

Never been so insulted in all my life ;). Never voted Tory.
DT898th Jan

Oh look post#1 is an attack on the left despite this man being completely …Oh look post#1 is an attack on the left despite this man being completely unfit for the role.The fact that he's deleted literally tens of thousand of tweets especially those sexually objectifying women at numerous events apparently doesn't matter. The usual lot on HUKD will blame the left for being a bunch of pussies even if the person in question is an absolute disgrace.The political agenda pushed by the dozen or so users on here is shameful.

The whole of this awful misc forum is posted on by people who are following their own political lines, or on occasion where they stand on Brexit.

This is often why loud mouths will be strangely absent from threads where someone in office on their side of the fence has done something very bad or indefensible.

It is disgusting that there is little impartiality here on this forum.
This applies to people on both the left and the right as well as those for or against Brexit.
.MUFC.9 h, 8 m ago

Never been so insulted in all my life ;). Never voted Tory.

I'm surprised considering your views as you can't do ukip no more I'd hate to think who you do vote for
Segata-Sanshiro6 m ago

I'm surprised considering your views as you can't do ukip no more I'd hate …I'm surprised considering your views as you can't do ukip no more I'd hate to think who you do vote for

I have only ever voted Labour, I'm not all bad ;).

I think they all need a reset button!.
.MUFC.3 m ago

I have only ever voted Labour, I'm not all bad ;).I think they all need a …I have only ever voted Labour, I'm not all bad ;).I think they all need a reset button!.

And yet everything you ever post goes against their position.

On a sidenote young once encouraged his readers to vote corbyn for the labour leadership instead of blair because he thought he was the weakest candidate, i wonder how the country would be if people had, better I'm sure
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 9th Jan
Segata-Sanshiro17 m ago

And yet everything you ever post goes against their position.On a sidenote …And yet everything you ever post goes against their position.On a sidenote young once encouraged his readers to vote corbyn for the labour leadership instead of blair because he thought he was the weakest candidate, i wonder how the country would be if people had, better I'm sure

I don't agree with all there policies, I'm an objectionable voter and see through there magic money tree, I also worry they could cripple our economy. Some austerity is/was needed but the vulnerable suffer most under Tories and I couldn't vote for that, They take the money off the poor, It's always the poor that are hit the worse. I was considering voting Tory at one point due to Brexit but couldn't bring myself to, By voting Tory I also risked a pedophile being voted in. Tories won in my constituency which was a surprise since it's always been a Labour stronghold.
Uilleam178 m ago

It doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum you come from,would …It doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum you come from,would you like Toby young anywhere near your daughter?I for one, would like some woman to give him a good hard boot in the RS Mcolls, unfortunately it is never going to be Theresa May

No, What a vile man he seems to be.
.MUFC.3 h, 34 m ago

I don't agree with all there policies, I'm an objectionable voter and see …I don't agree with all there policies, I'm an objectionable voter and see through there magic money tree, I also worry they could cripple our economy. Some austerity is/was needed but the vulnerable suffer most under Tories and I couldn't vote for that, They take the money off the poor, It's always the poor that are hit the worse. I was considering voting Tory at one point due to Brexit but couldn't bring myself to, By voting Tory I also risked a pedophile being voted in. Tories won in my constituency which was a surprise since it's always been a Labour stronghold.

Austerity was never needed its a complete lie to grab more control and money for the rich, the tories are the ones with magic money trees, labour has well costed plans, the conservatives are like the underpants gnomes
Segata-Sanshiro25 m ago

Austerity was never needed its a complete lie to grab more control and …Austerity was never needed its a complete lie to grab more control and money for the rich, the tories are the ones with magic money trees, labour has well costed plans, the conservatives are like the underpants gnomes

And the Loch Ness Monster needs about tree fiddy
God damn Loch Ness Monster!

She gave him a dollar!
Uilleam172 m ago

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15815525.Toby_Young_quits_as_universities_regulator_amid_furore_over__ill_judged__tweets/He's gone

Not good enough for him to quit, he's probably going to get sneeked into another job by that lot, he should have been sacked and a apology made for giving him the job in the first place
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants