Groups

Prime Minister's petition site now offering petition for Prime Minister to resign.

IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS THE ONLY WAY PEOPLE WOULD VOTE FOR HIM

He was the chancellor who led us into decline.

He lied there was an end to 'boom and bust'.

He turned a blind eye to his war criminal boss.

He set up the framework to make the pound worth less than the euro (coming to you this summer).

No one ever was govern the chance to vote him in - yet we purport to be a democracy.

Here's your chance to vote now...

petitions.number10.gov.uk/ple…go/

(live link in first post)

" We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to resign. More details

Submitted by Kalvis Jansons Deadline to sign up by: 22 October 2009 Signatures: 38,963"

PS - if you like the idea of voting against Broon and for most this is your first chance - why not copy this to other forums you use.

81 Comments

Original Poster

Currently standing at 38,963 names for the PM to resign.

petitions.number10.gov.uk/ple…go/

" We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to resign. More … " We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to resign. More detailsSubmitted by Kalvis Jansons Deadline to sign up by: 22 October 2009 Signatures: 38,963"

and if he resigns... who you gonna put in his place? lol

ClarityofMind;5091498

+1 maybe he could step down from labour and let someone else take the helm for the next election....but tbh none of the other parties are going to do any better, infact the main reason people are getting onto his back is because of media hype not because there is a better candidate....obviously this is my opnion and not meant to sawy people from signing a petition

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5091498

The idea is to obviously let him see he is not producing the goods.

Its pretty salient when your 'own site' carries a petition against you - and its now one of the most popular they have had.

I think it can be THE most popular - and sends the required message.

Obviously finding a replacement could be difficult.

How about that guy that made that hamper firm collapse - as his financial acumen cost the country far less?

ClarityofMind;5091498

at a guess I think there'd be a whole host of labour acolytes clambering over themselves to get the job, harriet harman, jack straw, alan johnson god even charles clarke but milliband would hold back as he'd know if the pm did resign then a generalelection would almost certainly have to be called sooner rather than later which the conservatives would almost certainly win.

So to answer I think david cameron would replace him before christmas anyway.

They had this same petition when Tony Blair was overlord

ClarityofMind;5091498

http://j.photos.cx/thesmiler-1ef.JPG

Original Poster

Actually - there was a suggestion in a previous petition.

number10.gov.uk/Pag…590

the thing is if you're in a position of responsibility whether that is over a country or a school or a family or whatever, there's gonna be peeps who like you and people who don't. Is a petition of a few dozen k really going to worry the Prime Minister? I doubt it

( and yes I agree he doesn't engender public support ) x x

incidentally I think this petition is a waste of time as nothing short of an armed response team dragging brown out of downing street will make him and his govt give up power before they really really realy have to call an election.

ants97;5091589

at a guess I think there'd be a whole host of labour acolytes clambering … at a guess I think there'd be a whole host of labour acolytes clambering over themselves to get the job, harriet harman, jack straw, alan johnson god even charles clarke but milliband would hold back as he'd know if the pm did resign then a generalelection would almost certainly have to be called sooner rather than later which the conservatives would almost certainly win. So to answer I think david cameron would replace him before christmas anyway.

I do hope not. Cameron speaks well usually but I do hope we're not ready to return to conservativism.

It isn't in the country's interests to replace the head of the labour party at the moment. We don't need an early election!

Original Poster

ants97;5091632

incidentally I think this petition is a waste of time as nothing short of … incidentally I think this petition is a waste of time as nothing short of an armed response team dragging brown out of downing street will make him and his govt give up power before they really really realy have to call an election.

But it might make the next incumbents listen a little more.

The current lot are the first to lead the country since the majority had access to the internet - so use the media to add pressure for action.

Since this was posted (although not prompted by this alone) the numbers on the petition have increased by almost one percent.

Submitted by Kalvis Jansons – Deadline to sign up by: 22 October 2009 – Si … Submitted by Kalvis Jansons – Deadline to sign up by: 22 October 2009 – Signatures: 39,231

ibiza;5091474

Currently standing at 38,963 names for the PM to resign.

I didnt know there were nearly 39,000 conservatives out there !

ianstanley;5091743

I didnt know there were nearly 39,000 conservatives out there !

there arent. those are all the labour members who dont like him lol

Original Poster

http://www.leadershipturn.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/pxTonyBlair.jpg

Find the naked George Bush cleverly edited out of this picture.

ibiza;5091782

oh god LOL

Banned

Kick him out - and send him back up with all the other heathens behind that wall.

ibiza;5091782

wheres the brown/ obama joke pics, nothing has changed.

Original Poster

Spelling boy gets xenophobic.

Predicktable?

no if it was obama that'd be the queen and michelle.. not a good thought lol

guv;5091797

Kick him out - and send him back up with all the other heathens behind … Kick him out - and send him back up with all the other heathens behind that wall.

nah you can keep him he's one of you lot now, we've moved on. Its you lot down there that are keeping this shower in govt. We've saw the light and sent labour scurrying back to their spin drs.

Original Poster

http://theinvisiblehand.typepad.com/.a/6a010535dbab09970c0105360281d1970c-800wi

Tony said George was slung like a hamster, is it true you are....

bring back Tony Blair!:viking:

Banned

spic;5091596

They had this same petition when Tony Blair was overlord

+1

nothing new here, these things are always going nowhere.......

Original Poster

Signatures: 39,493

Signatures: 39,493

cia.gov

United Kingdom Population: 61,113,205 (July 2009 est.)

He turned a blind eye to his war criminal boss.

That's just low . . . . . :roll:

He must of angered the gods as i see Thor of Asgard has signed.

Original Poster

dregan;5092337

Signatures: 39,493cia.gov:United Kingdom Population: 61,113,205 (July … Signatures: 39,493cia.gov:United Kingdom Population: 61,113,205 (July 2009 est.)

Signatures: now 40,034, yet the July 2009 estimate - (do they know something we dont?) seems to have remained the same.

mbgringo;5092425

That's just low . . . . . :roll:

I was amazed it took so long for someone to comment! :whistling:

ibiza;5093138

Signatures: now 40,034, yet the July 2009 estimate - (do they know … Signatures: now 40,034, yet the July 2009 estimate - (do they know something we dont?) seems to have remained the same.

Call me when it's more than 1% of the population

:thinking: [SIZE="3"]he should bog off back to scotty land and sort out all the loonies then give them all elecution lessons to speak propper![/SIZE]

Mr Weasle;5096064

:thinking: [SIZE="3"]he should bog off back to scotty land and sort out … :thinking: [SIZE="3"]he should bog off back to scotty land and sort out all the loonies then give them all elecution lessons to speak propper![/SIZE]

speak propper like? Innitttt!

We need the BNP.

Original Poster

dregan;5095538

Call me when it's more than 1% of the population

You are clearly getting desperate for someone to call?!?! :whistling: :whistling:

Its currently the highest active petition, although the one on road pricing got about 5% of the UK population registered to vote with just under 2 million signatories.

Edbug;5096174

We need the BNP.

Yeah...that would work...:roll:

Goonieman;5096367

Yeah...that would work...:roll:

I didnt even bother commenting lol

ibiza;5096199

You are clearly getting desperate for someone to call?!?! :whistling: … You are clearly getting desperate for someone to call?!?! :whistling: :whistling:

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, sorry

Original Poster

Signatures: 42,437

Up about 10% on the day.

So, he resigns,who takes over?
    They are all a bunch of ar***oles.
    Billy Connolly once said, "the desire to become a politician should bar you from ever becoming one.
    The man is a genius.:x

The old guy who was leader of the Lib Dems for a short period was the only person I thought worth voting for in the UK Elections... shame they got rid of him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1124
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161391
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1323

See more discussions