Prime now - Morrison’s

Posted 3rd Apr
Hi

I recently joined amazon prime and made a prime now order - the order arrived in brown paper bags.

Does anyone know how the Amazon Morrison’s orders are delivered? Will this also be in paper bags?

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Yes, got one yesterday.
Palwan03/04/2020 10:34

Yes, got one yesterday.

Thank you! Didn’t fancy getting each item out of totes! Did it take you long to a slot? Non available at moment.
Joined prime last week. Didn’t id now morrisons do it anyway not available for my location 😩
Lauraaa03/04/2020 10:42

Thank you! Didn’t fancy getting each item out of totes! Did it take you l …Thank you! Didn’t fancy getting each item out of totes! Did it take you long to a slot? Non available at moment.

It just popped, I was refreshing through out the day at random times.
kimyt1103/04/2020 10:50

Joined prime last week. Didn’t id now morrisons do it anyway not available …Joined prime last week. Didn’t id now morrisons do it anyway not available for my location 😩

I was surprised it was in my location! Have a look on amazon pantry I got a few bits on there. Not as much but you can drop on
Checked a few times over the last week and no slots available what so ever. And don't like the fact where its split it into two different shops Morrison's or amazon also weird that's there's some Morrison's products being sold by Amazon and not Morrison's themselves.
ndksamb03/04/2020 13:05

Checked a few times over the last week and no slots available what so …Checked a few times over the last week and no slots available what so ever. And don't like the fact where its split it into two different shops Morrison's or amazon also weird that's there's some Morrison's products being sold by Amazon and not Morrison's themselves.

Yes I find that annoying they must send amazon warehouse so much stock. I find amazon ones are easier to get than Morrison’s ones.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions