Prime Student Questions

Found 20th Nov 2017
My Prime subscription has just finished and I was hoping to sign up for the Prime Student trial as my son is a student at college, when we tried to set up the account yesterday it said it couldn't accept his email address (it is a .ac address) and offered other ways of verifying he is a student, NUS extra, letter from college etc, and to email them with this proof but it also says you have to be over 18, does anyone know if they also need proof of age sending as well as the student proof? He's only 17 so if they do require any age related proof I'll just hang on and hope there is a black Friday £59 Prime deal like last year and just renew my subscription. Thanks in advance for any help.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Unfortunately, the T&C, clearly states you must be over 18.

Maybe try sending verification documentation of the course he doing and hope they will accept it, if ac.uk email address did fail.
All you have to do is go and type in prime student, go on the page of the .ac entering. Underneath or somewhere it will say something along the line of ‘don’t have an ac account?’ And click on it and will give you an email to send the valid NUS card picture to. No need to send back just front and bam within a day they will say you’re eligible with no age questions! Make sure you have an existing account before hand
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants