Prince Andrew

Posted 17th Nov
Clearly remembers the date he ate in this establishment as it's not a place that he had visited before

3333295-GUX6z.jpg

However he has no recollection of ever meeting this girl

3333295-M909M.jpg

Could it be that the above picture has been doctored or is it a case that he was such a busy party man at this time of his life that he just can't remember.

The left hand around the 17 year old does look odd, for a few reasons.

Is Andy right to speak in public about this whole affair?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
He doesn't remember meeting someone (even though he's photographed with her), but he remembers exactly what he was doing on March 10th 2001. He knew Epstein was a convicted sex offender but stayed at his house because 'it was the honourable thing to do' & 'it was convenient' (even though he's a Patron of the NSPCC). He brushes off the seriousness of Epstein's crimes as 'unbecoming conduct'. He didn't notice all the young girls in Epstein's house because Buckingham Palace has lots of people in it. It couldn't be him as he didn't sweat then but he does now.
As a retired diplomat said about this interview: 'the only true thing Prince Andrew said the entire interview was that he never pays for the drinks’.
Had i not seen the interview i would of said 50/50 of being quilty, some things he did just didnt add up. After watching the interview i believe he is quilty but there is no way he will be arrested for it. I wouldnt be suprised that in the next few days a big distraction will be made and the royals will announce a wedding or a new baby.
What the establishment needs now is a massive diversion. I imagine Megan and Kate get a bit nervous near tunnels at the moment.
I don't believe a word he's said tbh...
61 Comments
39009637-QNNgj.jpg
Dunno but like the man said he is not akin to public shows of affection
Photo taken in March? yet window open and they are wearing summer clothes.
Why don't they track the woman in the photo and ask her . Or they might have already .
I don't believe a word he's said tbh...
Had i not seen the interview i would of said 50/50 of being quilty, some things he did just didnt add up. After watching the interview i believe he is quilty but there is no way he will be arrested for it. I wouldnt be suprised that in the next few days a big distraction will be made and the royals will announce a wedding or a new baby.
Him and a lot of others blew out the biggest sigh of relief when Epstein was found dead. He's guilty as sin, just goes to show what the rich and powerful do and get away with.
Larressingle17/11/2019 10:25

Comment deleted

Hahaha

As funny as the two russian tourists that visited Salisbury's cathedral.
The world would be a lot better if people showed more deference to those accorded rank.
SteMoss17/11/2019 10:19

Had i not seen the interview i would of said 50/50 of being quilty, some …Had i not seen the interview i would of said 50/50 of being quilty, some things he did just didnt add up. After watching the interview i believe he is quilty but there is no way he will be arrested for it. I wouldnt be suprised that in the next few days a big distraction will be made and the royals will announce a wedding or a new baby.

Totally agree,The timing has been calculated,Election news ,manifestos being released.(probably some other big news Monday/Tuesday). etc,
Looks like he’s lying in interview...

but was she not 17 at the time so legally isn’t a problem in this country...
His words are not for commoners to understand and to see the flaws, especially for the negative and cynical ones.

They are the wise and golden words to assure the world's leaders and shapers that "Royal We" in Britain would always be honourable no matter what you did and do, except for a few rare exceptions.
OllieSt17/11/2019 09:44

Could it be that the above picture has been doctored... The left hand …Could it be that the above picture has been doctored... The left hand around the 17 year old does look odd, for a few reasons.

Would any knowledgeable photographers on here like to comment on the apparent lack of shadow from such a bright flash in that image?
But even if this story is true or not, isn't this sort of thing almost traditional for the British Monarchy?
It's been happening for centuries and almost certainly will continue the same way, if the girl was seventeen at the time and everything was consensual I don't see what all the fuss is about.
I would like to add that I don't necessarily agree with all of this but I don't know the whole story anyway as I don't watch the news or read a newspaper.
Larressingle17/11/2019 10:57

Comment deleted

Agree with what your saying, but don’t see how it would the u.s could try him when it allegedly happened here. So legal age of consent is different to over there..
AndyRoyd17/11/2019 11:02

Would any knowledgeable photographers on here like to comment on the …Would any knowledgeable photographers on here like to comment on the apparent lack of shadow from such a bright flash in that image?

My guess is, it is post processing of the RAW image file <= less likely
Edit,
However, looking at that biggest photo above again, there are shadows. to the right.
As to whether that was a bright flash, it could have been a fill-in flash, just guessing, judging from the window glass bounce of the flashlight.
Edited by: "splender" 17th Nov
Never mind all this nonsense, think of all the money generated by the royals that contribute to the economy!
jimmy_the_fridge17/11/2019 11:17

Never mind all this nonsense, think of all the money generated by the …Never mind all this nonsense, think of all the money generated by the royals that contribute to the economy!

Lol sarcasm, the money they cost as well....
Bargainhead17/11/2019 11:11

Agree with what your saying, but don’t see how it would the u.s could try h …Agree with what your saying, but don’t see how it would the u.s could try him when it allegedly happened here. So legal age of consent is different to over there..

It's different in each state .
He doesn't remember meeting someone (even though he's photographed with her), but he remembers exactly what he was doing on March 10th 2001. He knew Epstein was a convicted sex offender but stayed at his house because 'it was the honourable thing to do' & 'it was convenient' (even though he's a Patron of the NSPCC). He brushes off the seriousness of Epstein's crimes as 'unbecoming conduct'. He didn't notice all the young girls in Epstein's house because Buckingham Palace has lots of people in it. It couldn't be him as he didn't sweat then but he does now.
As a retired diplomat said about this interview: 'the only true thing Prince Andrew said the entire interview was that he never pays for the drinks’.
As this woman is an accuser of a convicted sex offender, I wouldn't expect Prince Andrew to want to have any association with her at all.

Can you imagine a member of the ROYAL FAMILY admitting to having that kind of connection and can you imagine the uproar if he did? For the Royals it's not worth being honest.
notalwaysright1917/11/2019 11:46

As this woman is an accuser of a convicted sex offender, I wouldn't expect …As this woman is an accuser of a convicted sex offender, I wouldn't expect Prince Andrew to want to have any association with her at all. Can you imagine a member of the ROYAL FAMILY admitting to having that kind of connection and can you imagine the uproar if he did? For the Royals it's not worth being honest.

Everyone in important positions have at least two roles.

A personal role, and an external role, often called an official role. These two roles are often mutually exclusive in public, the official role is the facing out to the public view.

The interview was his Royal Highness in his official role (as I commented in above).
What the establishment needs now is a massive diversion. I imagine Megan and Kate get a bit nervous near tunnels at the moment.
Dyslexic_Dog17/11/2019 11:03

But even if this story is true or not, isn't this sort of thing almost …But even if this story is true or not, isn't this sort of thing almost traditional for the British Monarchy?It's been happening for centuries and almost certainly will continue the same way, if the girl was seventeen at the time and everything was consensual I don't see what all the fuss is about.I would like to add that I don't necessarily agree with all of this but I don't know the whole story anyway as I don't watch the news or read a newspaper.

You said, "this sort of thing almost traditional for the British Monarchy?"

I think your question mark to end your sentence could have been applied after the word, British.
Ringfinger17/11/2019 12:06

What the establishment needs now is a massive diversion. I imagine Megan …What the establishment needs now is a massive diversion. I imagine Megan and Kate get a bit nervous near tunnels at the moment.

I don't think Kate will have any sleepless nights.
How is any of this going to affect any of our lives?
AndyRoyd17/11/2019 11:02

Would any knowledgeable photographers on here like to comment on the …Would any knowledgeable photographers on here like to comment on the apparent lack of shadow from such a bright flash in that image?

I think it's the same person taking these photos that took the moon landing photos.
Ringfinger17/11/2019 12:06

What the establishment needs now is a massive diversion. I imagine Megan …What the establishment needs now is a massive diversion. I imagine Megan and Kate get a bit nervous near tunnels at the moment.

Here's one...

itv.com/new…aq/
There's lots to unpick with this story.

Apparently the last time Andrew was seen with Epstein it was simply to visit and tell him their relationship (friendship) was over - which took him four days - seems odd for two people who apparently weren't close friends.

Andrew's supporters say the photo with Virginia Roberts is photoshopped, particularly around the waist (maybe where the hand is?) but I can't see it at all.

His body language was odd, too, lots of blinking, jiggling his foot around, looking down, shaking his head whilst saying yes.

Even stranger when he was asked about Epstein's suicide, he just said, uh-hm, uh-hm, again and again and showed no emotion.

Apparently Epstein's brother is convinced Jeffrey was "bumped off" and it wasn't a suicide.
A body language expert has said he was being evasive & potentially Deceptive in that interview but it was obvious to us all anyway!

LINK
tryn2help17/11/2019 12:56

How is any of this going to affect any of our lives?

Massively, we are writing about this on Sunday instead of possibly earning fabulous wealth per hour.
splender17/11/2019 13:23

Massively, we are writing about this on Sunday instead of possibly earning …Massively, we are writing about this on Sunday instead of possibly earning fabulous wealth per hour.

I’ve been writing while I’m at work. A lot of my posts are done while I’m at work
Wasn't she legal age so I cannot see what the drama is about.
Kevo2k717/11/2019 13:14

A body language expert has said he was being evasive & potentially …A body language expert has said he was being evasive & potentially Deceptive in that interview but it was obvious to us all anyway!LINK

What is the actual accuracy of Darren Stanton's (The human lie detector) lie detection? Has there been any independent error rate checking of his ability in reading body language? Just asking...

Because in text language, reading text language or speech is not easy. It takes Level 5 and above education for the person to express their language to a high specification with accuracy. Even then, people express wrongly or make mistakes in exam conditions, that's why they don't get 100% marks. Additionally, the examiner will be unable to mark this high quality text language 100% consistently, that's why at universities, examiners' markings are moderated by another person.

That's why I am asking, with his role as an expert, another, an examiner for body language (rather than text), how good is his marking and how is it relied on without other quality evidence?
Edited by: "splender" 17th Nov

Had i not seen the interview i would of said 50/50 of being quilty, some …Had i not seen the interview i would of said 50/50 of being quilty, some things he did just didnt add up. After watching the interview i believe he is quilty but there is no way he will be arrested for it. I wouldnt be suprised that in the next few days a big distraction will be made and the royals will announce a wedding or a new baby.

Or a death even!

Would of you?
"Hello, welcome to pizza express. What can I get you?"

"I'll have an alibi for starters"
Didn’t he say he went to Pizza Express for a kids party? That would’ve been late afternoon, not 2am in the morning.
Surely Royal Protection Officers must keep detailed logs/rotas of where they've been, unless they've been "wiped". CCTV cameras? Email/text communications? Witnesses, friends, family corroborating where he's been and why? Disputing details verbally is one thing, but he offered no other evidence?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions