Expired

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle engaged

Found 27th Nov 2017
Just heard the news. Very happy for the couple seems a short amount of time though
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
oh gawd, have we got to suffer this until they get married? not sure I know anyone who cares.
So, when do we get the extra bank holiday...?
Dolphinzz45 m ago

the Royal Family (like it or not) are still the future of Britain

I thought it was garlic bread that was the future?!

32577813-mnkGn.jpg
Predikuesi10 m ago

Now the media has a few months to pry into every part of their lives and …Now the media has a few months to pry into every part of their lives and constantly hound them.

Im not sure I feel sorry for them, they can always go and hide in their public funded castle and accompanying grounds
115 Comments
oh gawd, have we got to suffer this until they get married? not sure I know anyone who cares.
joesmum7 m ago

oh gawd, have we got to suffer this until they get married? not sure I …oh gawd, have we got to suffer this until they get married? not sure I know anyone who cares.

I know a few people from my family who care. After all, the Royal Family (like it or not) are still the future of Britain
Congrats to all concerned.
Dolphinzz16 m ago

the Royal Family are still the future of Britain

In what sense?
joesmum24 m ago

oh gawd, have we got to suffer this until they get married? not sure I …oh gawd, have we got to suffer this until they get married? not sure I know anyone who cares.

I know a few people who care, i'm sure they will have the bunting out in the old folks home soon enough.
CoeK6 m ago

I know a few people who care, i'm sure they will have the bunting out in …I know a few people who care, i'm sure they will have the bunting out in the old folks home soon enough.

That's Buckingham Palace to you.
Now the media has a few months to pry into every part of their lives and constantly hound them.
Dolphinzz45 m ago

the Royal Family (like it or not) are still the future of Britain

I thought it was garlic bread that was the future?!

32577813-mnkGn.jpg
Predikuesi10 m ago

Now the media has a few months to pry into every part of their lives and …Now the media has a few months to pry into every part of their lives and constantly hound them.

Im not sure I feel sorry for them, they can always go and hide in their public funded castle and accompanying grounds
joesmum1 h, 8 m ago

You might get a free bank holiday out of it.
Brave woman getting involved with that shower.

James Hewitt must be feeling very proud.
freakstyler21 m ago

Brave woman getting involved with that shower.

Harry seems alright.
airfix3 m ago

James Hewitt must be feeling very proud.

I used to think that but he looks more like Charles now. I think it was fake rumours.
deeky2 m ago

Harry seems alright.

And we all know why that is, cough.......James Hewitt........cough..
deleted265520
Dolphinzz2 h, 39 m ago

I know a few people from my family who care. After all, the Royal Family …I know a few people from my family who care. After all, the Royal Family (like it or not) are still the future of Britain

Please explain yourself.
Are they going to hold the ceremony in a bunker in Germany?
CelestialLegend27th Nov 2017

Or the multi-million pound bill for the security operation
Congratulations and good luck to them.
Hopefully the paparazzi leave them alone.
Christ
Parasites.
Congrats, they make a lovely couple
Good for them.
Segata-Sanshiro6 m ago

Hopefully they are infertile

Even for you, surely that comment is a new low on here. I wish them every happiness, and as many children as they wish for.
32582898-SWUzX.jpg
Saturn2 m ago

Even for you, surely that comment is a new low on here. I wish them every …Even for you, surely that comment is a new low on here. I wish them every happiness, and as many children as they wish for.

I'm sick of the media cooing over royal babies dressed up like something from the famous five all the time. They ain't special.
Segata-Sanshiro3 m ago

I'm sick of the media cooing over royal babies dressed up like something …I'm sick of the media cooing over royal babies dressed up like something from the famous five all the time. They ain't special.

Well, they are really. They're heirs to the throne.
Segata-Sanshiro4 m ago

I'm sick of the media cooing over royal babies dressed up like something …I'm sick of the media cooing over royal babies dressed up like something from the famous five all the time. They ain't special.

Whether people agree or not with that view, it is entirely different to wishing infertility upon a young couple in love and about to marry.
deeky6 h, 1 m ago

Harry seems alright.

He used to live here trust me he isn't.
Wongy1103 m ago

He used to live here trust me he isn't.

I know a Harry myself. He's a vicious little green git.
deeky1 m ago

I know a Harry myself. He's a vicious little green git.

and they eat mice.
Saturn6 m ago

Whether people agree or not with that view, it is entirely different to …Whether people agree or not with that view, it is entirely different to wishing infertility upon a young couple in love and about to marry.

Oh please love is a load of BS.
Well s***. That's my life plan of marrying into royalty out of the window
Segata-Sanshiro2 m ago

Oh please love is a load of BS.

Come on now. Just because you're not in a great place right now, that doesn't make love BS.
MSK.6 m ago

Well s***. That's my life plan of marrying into royalty out of the window …Well s***. That's my life plan of marrying into royalty out of the window

Prince Louis of Luxembourg is currently going through a divorce...
MSK.10 m ago

Well s***. That's my life plan of marrying into royalty out of the window …Well s***. That's my life plan of marrying into royalty out of the window

Charles might get divorced or summat. You never know
Wonder what she sees in prince Harry?
Sidney197914 m ago

Wonder what she sees in prince Harry?

Wonder what she sees in the multimillionaire heir to the throne PRINCE Harry?
barriey1 m ago

Wonder what she sees in the multimillionaire heir to the throne PRINCE …Wonder what she sees in the multimillionaire heir to the throne PRINCE Harry?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants