Prince of Persia or Tomb Raider Underworld?

17 replies
17 Comments

Banned

pop

tru is rubbish.

Original Poster

thx for the reply

Really? tomb raider is rubbish? was planning that as my next purchase as well!

Banned

ifyoudontask?;3778007

Really? tomb raider is rubbish? was planning that as my next purchase as … Really? tomb raider is rubbish? was planning that as my next purchase as well!

rented it from lovefilm and gave up aftert an hour or two. same old annoying camera glitches and jumping problems.

Original Poster

Worth a 'back-up' though, right?

Abvance;3778470

for the sake of a 20p disk why not see for yourself!

Abvance;3778470

Hold on a mo, did you imply that it is possible to 'back up' a ps3 game there? if so, im interested in a little more information...........if you know what i mean! :thinking:

ifyoudontask?;3778596

Hold on a mo, did you imply that it is possible to 'back up' a ps3 game … Hold on a mo, did you imply that it is possible to 'back up' a ps3 game there? if so, im interested in a little more information...........if you know what i mean! :thinking:

maybe they assumed it was 360 version

Prince of Persia is good (well I liked it) it's just too short worth £17.99 from play if still for sale there.

pop is better, easily.
Tomb raider is okay, completed it in just over 10 hours. Worth anything below £20.
Would give it a 7 outta 10... The glitches are funny though. Especially if u can get the jaguar frozen in the bushes :lol:

Original Poster

I have both 360 and PS3, I wish DL discs were 20p!

Abvance;3778821

They nearly are but those are simply just rubbish :thumbsup:

Even MKM-001-00 are a bit hit n miss now with MBI versions

Abvance;3778821

Ok it was a slight exaggeration, but still a far cry from the £20+ for the legit games you tight wad!

dontasciime;3778924

They nearly are but those are simply just rubbish :thumbsup:Even … They nearly are but those are simply just rubbish :thumbsup:Even MKM-001-00 are a bit hit n miss now with MBI versions

When i read the above it just read:

"blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!"

Way over my head! hehe! :thinking:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;3778957

Ok it was a slight exaggeration, but still a far cry from the £20+ for … Ok it was a slight exaggeration, but still a far cry from the £20+ for the legit games you tight wad!

Don't you understand 'back-up'?:pYou reminded me to get Far Cry 2

ah, ok, you want to make a "back-up"... then you obviously have the original anyway, have you not played it?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;3779136

ah, ok, you want to make a "back-up"... then you obviously have the … ah, ok, you want to make a "back-up"... then you obviously have the original anyway, have you not played it?

Try before you buy :thumbsup:

lovefilm free trials - wont even cost ya a blanky
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch45
    2. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44
    3. printing pictures22
    4. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318

See more discussions