Pringles!

Found 2nd Nov 2017
So the season of £1 a tube Pringles is upon us, i am aware people said the taste had changed but is it just me or do the paprika ones now taste like a cross between skips and onion?

Its very strange.
Community Updates
Misc
28 Comments
deleted1431257
I love Skips!

on topic - yeah I noticed the taste has been altered a lot especially the salt and vinegar and prawn cocktail. I also find the flavouring is usually on one side of the pringle.
hass1232 m ago

I love Skips!on topic - yeah I noticed the taste has been altered a lot …I love Skips!on topic - yeah I noticed the taste has been altered a lot especially the salt and vinegar and prawn cocktail. I also find the flavouring is usually on one side of the pringle.

Yes so i see and a lot of it.

I won't bother anymore the paprika ones where the only nice ones, i will have to buy Polish crisps instead if i want paprika they seem to do a lot
I must be due my annual tube of cheese and onion for Christmas then
MSK.4 m ago

I must be due my annual tube of cheese and onion for Christmas then

@deeky
Saturn3 m ago

@deeky

Eh? What did I do? Did you manage to find filth in that comment somewhere?
I thought my ears were burning. What's going on here then?
Anyone who buys any other flavour than cheese deserves all they get.
32353048-MoTA2.jpgor
32353048-oOjPN.jpgor both

the salt and vinegar ones never have been much
Edited by: "Wongy110" 2nd Nov 2017
MSK.20 m ago

Eh? What did I do? Did you manage to find filth in that comment …Eh? What did I do? Did you manage to find filth in that comment somewhere?

I just thought that you may have inadvertently let slip an item on his 'dark' list of unpublished prizes each year.
Saturn10 m ago

I just thought that you may have inadvertently let slip an item on his …I just thought that you may have inadvertently let slip an item on his 'dark' list of unpublished prizes each year.

We're a one income family now. I'd rather you didn't embarrass me by having people expecting Pringles. There aren't any £1 Pringles shop near me

FYI MSK already knows what she's won
Edited by: "deeky" 2nd Nov 2017
deeky2 m ago

We're a one income family now. I'd rather you didn't embarrass me by …We're a one income family now. I'd rather you didn't embarrass me by having people expecting Pringles. FYI MSK already knows what she's won

Best not make mention of any personal or financial matters on here - you know who it may summon up from their basement.
Saturn1 m ago

Best not make mention of any personal or financial matters on here - you …Best not make mention of any personal or financial matters on here - you know who it may summon up from their basement.

I've got this month's wage slip at the ready, just in case
Saturn50 m ago

I just thought that you may have inadvertently let slip an item on his …I just thought that you may have inadvertently let slip an item on his 'dark' list of unpublished prizes each year.

I've tried, but no amount of sucking up would get me a peek at that list. It's needs to be more closely guarded than a picnic in a forest from dogs.
They seem smaller, the tubes
MSK.2 h, 27 m ago

I've tried, but no amount of sucking up would get me a peek at that list. …I've tried, but no amount of sucking up would get me a peek at that list. It's needs to be more closely guarded than a picnic in a forest from dogs.

OMG
MSK.3 h, 42 m ago

I've tried, but no amount of sucking up would get me a peek at that list. …I've tried, but no amount of sucking up would get me a peek at that list. It's needs to be more closely guarded than a picnic in a forest from dogs.

Especially if one of those dogs belongs to @mutley1
Toptrumpet58 s ago

Especially if one of those dogs belongs to @mutley1

Erm ^^^
hass1237 h, 46 m ago

I love Skips!on topic - yeah I noticed the taste has been altered a lot …I love Skips!on topic - yeah I noticed the taste has been altered a lot especially the salt and vinegar and prawn cocktail. I also find the flavouring is usually on one side of the pringle.

I find the ingredients used are on the side of the packaging.
hass12311 h, 43 m ago

As far as I know, all Pringles are only flavoured on one side. This is because they are stacked on top of each other so the flavour from the top of each crisp will rub off onto the bottom of the next one
deleted1431257
fanpages17 h, 50 m ago

I find the ingredients used are on the side of the packaging.

But the proportion of ingredients? Obviously not there by Law.
hass12323 m ago

But the proportion of ingredients? Obviously not there by Law.

No, nothing you typed was obvious.

Please explain further if you wish to continue the discussion.
deleted1431257
fanpages23 h, 42 m ago

No, nothing you typed was obvious.Please explain further if you wish to …No, nothing you typed was obvious.Please explain further if you wish to continue the discussion.

Oh no! Snowflake Fanpages is triggered, time to stop everything and pander to his every whim
hass1232 h, 52 m ago

Oh no! Snowflake Fanpages is triggered, time to stop everything and pander …Oh no! Snowflake Fanpages is triggered, time to stop everything and pander to his every whim

Just make some sense. That would help (us all).
hass1233 h, 55 m ago

Oh no! Snowflake Fanpages is triggered, time to stop everything and pander …Oh no! Snowflake Fanpages is triggered, time to stop everything and pander to his every whim

Found the ****er.
Slightly off topic, when I was in Cuba in April Pringles cost about £6 and the equivalent box of chocolates like Hero' somewhere near £20 lol!
Now made by a different company took them 5 mins to change the recipe to make the money they paid for it.
I saw smaller tins in local tesco the other day. Sad times. Seen people talk about Stax? I think they're called, the Walkers equivalent, but not tried them myself.

Tried the £ shop ones, and they were proper rank
deleted1431257
MSK.6 h, 1 m ago

Found the ****er.

32370863-n7WvD.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants