Pringles Movie Code | XBL 48hr Code - Giveaway [Ended]

20 replies
Found 30th Nov 2014
I have ONE code for a Pringles movie and ONE 48hr Xbox LIVE code.

Pringles code: Not available
Xbox Code: Not available

If anyone wants one, just comment below!
(First come, first serve)

Only requirement is that you're an active member of the community.

20 Comments

Original Poster

Just my way of giving back to the community!

Can I have the xbox code

Original Poster

rignaj

Can I have the xbox code

Sure!

Original Poster

Only the Pringles code left now!

SupremeJaguar

Only the Pringles code left now!

Cool, I`d appreciate the code if it's still available.

Whats a pringle code?! if its a movie, not sure how you claim it? but I`d be interested!

cazsilver

Whats a pringle code?! if its a movie, not sure how you claim it? but I`d … Whats a pringle code?! if its a movie, not sure how you claim it? but I`d be interested!

Hi Caz

Basically you buy two Pringles and you get two codes. Use those two codes to download a movie from their site.

uk.movienight.pringles.com/

Hi there Feifei!
Thanks for that, hadn`t heard of it before!
Wonder if theres any decent movies? can`t seem to find anywhere you can view them unless you have the codes!

(ok I just googled it, only a few movies, nothing newly released, couple my boys would watch though!)

Edited by: "cazsilver" 30th Nov 2014

cazsilver

Hi there Feifei! :)Thanks for that, hadn`t heard of it before! Wonder if … Hi there Feifei! :)Thanks for that, hadn`t heard of it before! Wonder if theres any decent movies? can`t seem to find anywhere you can view them unless you have the codes!

I've no idea. Never tried it myself.

Original Poster

dmister

Cool, I`d appreciate the code if it's still available.

PM'd

Original Poster

cazsilver

Hi there Feifei! :)Thanks for that, hadn`t heard of it before! Wonder if … Hi there Feifei! :)Thanks for that, hadn`t heard of it before! Wonder if theres any decent movies? can`t seem to find anywhere you can view them unless you have the codes! (ok I just googled it, only a few movies, nothing newly released, couple my boys would watch though!)

cazsilver

Hi there Feifei! :)Thanks for that, hadn`t heard of it before! Wonder if … Hi there Feifei! :)Thanks for that, hadn`t heard of it before! Wonder if theres any decent movies? can`t seem to find anywhere you can view them unless you have the codes!

Hi there!

caz, if you're still interested in the code, let me know.

Nice to see you both

SupremeJaguar

PM'd

Thank you very much SupremeJaguar!

I also have a Pringle movie code if anyone would like it? Nice gesture btw SupremeJaguar

SupremeJaguar

Hi there! caz, if you're still interested in the code, let me know.Nice … Hi there! caz, if you're still interested in the code, let me know.Nice to see you both

Hi SJ, nice to see you guys around

If you have 2 spare codes going then I`d take them, there`s a couple of movies my boys would watch - but if anyone else has asked , no problem!

Original Poster

cazsilver

Hi SJ, nice to see you guys around :DIf you have 2 spare codes going then … Hi SJ, nice to see you guys around :DIf you have 2 spare codes going then I`d take them, there`s a couple of movies my boys would watch - but if anyone else has asked , no problem!

I've got one left, if you then get one off Shaunyboy80, you'd have two!

I've PM'd you the code.

Original Poster

Shaunyboy80

I also have a Pringle movie code if anyone would like it? Nice gesture … I also have a Pringle movie code if anyone would like it? Nice gesture btw SupremeJaguar

Thanks! You too

Shaunyboy80

I also have a Pringle movie code if anyone would like it? Nice gesture … I also have a Pringle movie code if anyone would like it? Nice gesture btw SupremeJaguar

I`d have it Shauny, SJ has very kindly given me a code, just need 1 more to get a movie....

cazsilver

I`d have it Shauny, SJ has very kindly given me a code, just need 1 more … I`d have it Shauny, SJ has very kindly given me a code, just need 1 more to get a movie....

PM sent

Shaunyboy80

PM sent

Thanks Shauny

Hi, I have registered with two codes, selected movie and... nothing happened! Does anybody know the issue?

Regards
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2841
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…821
    3. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread23
    4. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!22

See more discussions