Buy a promotional tube of Pringles and go to this website to enter

Yes, the prizes do exist, I just won!
3250761.jpg
Good luck!
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

9 Comments
Only open between 11am-7pm, too short of a period IMO.
Edited by: "jamie15" 21st Jun 2019
jamie1521/06/2019 22:00

Only open between 11am-7pm, too short of a period IMO.

Oh it is, yeah that's short, I'm surprised I won as well because unless I haven't read the terms and conditions properly, only one winner is chosen per hour? Either way, I'm not complaining as long as I get the prize
37911177-wjYD7.jpg
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 21st Jun 2019
andrewworrall121/06/2019 22:02

Oh it is, yeah that's short, I'm surprised I won as well because unless I …Oh it is, yeah that's short, I'm surprised I won as well because unless I haven't read the terms and conditions properly, only one winner is chosen per hour? Either way, I'm not complaining as long as I get the prize [Image]

Yeah. 1008 prizes in total is nothing, but then again barely anyone enters Pringles competitions.
jamie1521/06/2019 22:06

Yeah. 1008 prizes in total is nothing, but then again barely anyone enters …Yeah. 1008 prizes in total is nothing, but then again barely anyone enters Pringles competitions.

Oh don't they? It's very rare I see a tube of Pringles without a competition or promotion on so I'm surprised
andrewworrall121/06/2019 22:39

Oh don't they? It's very rare I see a tube of Pringles without a …Oh don't they? It's very rare I see a tube of Pringles without a competition or promotion on so I'm surprised

Just my guess. I don't think people bother with any competitions on food packaging except for the well established ones like 2 for 1 theme parks
jamie1522/06/2019 00:34

Just my guess. I don't think people bother with any competitions on food …Just my guess. I don't think people bother with any competitions on food packaging except for the well established ones like 2 for 1 theme parks

I bother with a lot of competitions and promotions on food packaging, like the free Now TV passes from the Nestlé chocolate for example, in fact sometimes I am known to buy things I wouldn't usually buy just because of the freebie or competition, but that's usually only if I would usually buy the prize that is being given away anyway or it's something decent like a console. In fact I think once I was going to buy a film on CHILI and saw Kettle Chips were doing a £1 film rental if you buy a bag of Kettle Chips so I did that. Worked out significantly cheaper than buying the film without an offer

Loads of people definitely bother with the well established ones though like 2 for 1 theme parks as you say, McDonald's Monopoly etc
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 22nd Jun 2019
andrewworrall122/06/2019 00:42

I bother with a lot of competitions and promotions on food packaging, like …I bother with a lot of competitions and promotions on food packaging, like the free Now TV passes from the Nestlé chocolate for example, in fact sometimes I am known to buy things I wouldn't usually buy just because of the freebie or competition, but that's usually only if I would usually buy the prize that is being given away anyway or it's something decent like a console. In fact I think once I was going to buy a film on CHILI and saw Kettle Chips were doing a £1 film rental if you buy a bag of Kettle Chips so I did that. Worked out significantly cheaper than buying the film without an offerLoads of people definitely bother with the well established ones though like 2 for 1 theme parks as you say, McDonald's Monopoly etc

You and I would do so, but not the general public If this was a big promotion it would have more winning hours per day and more than 1008 prizes. Only the well advertised ones like Monopoly are popular really.
jamie1522/06/2019 01:04

You and I would do so, but not the general public If this was a big …You and I would do so, but not the general public If this was a big promotion it would have more winning hours per day and more than 1008 prizes. Only the well advertised ones like Monopoly are popular really.

I guess for me and you, this can be a good thing, seeing as it isn't a big promotion we have more chances to win than if it was a big promotion, which probably explains why I was lucky enough to win the speaker.

It's also worth noting that these competitions on snacks are there for a reason; to boost sales of the product and get people to try them, hopefully like them and keep buying them. If they win a prize or get a freebie for trying the product, this will probably make them more willing to buy the product again, and that's one reason why these aren't massive competitions
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 22nd Jun 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants