Print Pages in Colour- no printer at home?

Found 7th May
I don't have a printer at home, any recommendations for printing online and having them posted to me?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskComputers
5 Comments
Go to library and print. I would have a Google account just for the purpose and not bother with the 2 factor security as don't want to mess about with login. Load your pages on the Google drive and login and print on library pc. Can't remember what they charge per page but it isn't much. Or go with the post options as above
Edited by: "wayners" 7th May
Or buy a cheap printer for like £25 they come with free inks. Currys sell them. Eg this one is £29 but is also a scanner. currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 7th May
cmdr_elito3 m ago

Or buy a cheap printer for like £25 they come with free inks. Currys sell …Or buy a cheap printer for like £25 they come with free inks. Currys sell them.

A bit much if it’s for a one off, the free ink never prints man pages and dries up if you don’t use it often
Dannyrobbo20 h, 19 m ago

A bit much if it’s for a one off, the free ink never prints man pages and d …A bit much if it’s for a one off, the free ink never prints man pages and dries up if you don’t use it often

Agree but they didn’t state how many pages they needed to print, so was thinking outside the box
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 8th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions