Found 25th Feb 2010
Looking for a cheap and reliable printer which is able to sucessfully print big documents (200 pages), coming with ink would be a plus.

Thanks in adance for the deals - will be repped!

1. Ask
  2. Printer
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Printer
6 Comments

If I were you and colour is not an issue have a look at a mono laser printer. Much more economical for large print runs. Try Morgancomputers.co.uk

If printing on a large scale concentrate on the price of the replacement ink rather than the cost of the printer. You will spend a much greater amount on ink than the printer itself over it's lifetime so make that your priority.

As greg says, look at the ink replacement costs if you want colour. Generally, Epson and Brother replacement cartridges are cheapest but they're not necessarily the best printers. Either check on Ebay or somewhere like [url]www.choicestationery.co.uk[/url] for ink prices.

If you want a mono laser, this looks a good deal

ebuyer.com/pro…126

have a look on canon outlet on ebay....the one i got was brand new....and came with a full set of inks...quick delivery, 12 months warranty....and £100 cheaper than amazon

have you thought of a laser?
hotukdeals.com/ite…er-

starter toner is good for about 1000 prints

try misco - once you've had a look around online and decided which printer you want - I got mine at a huge discount as it was ex display - came with ink and in a box - as new really!

You could also subscribe to which online if you haven't already for about £1 for a month just to check out their recommendations - i think it was their site where you can compare printers and running costs and which printer is best for b/w or photos etc - really useful comparison tool. you join up, use the site on a trial basis, then cancel before they start charging you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Paw patrol sea patroller22
    2. MacBook11
    3. Wireless earphones59
    4. Full car respray11

See more discussions