Groups
    EXPIRED

Printer advice

We are looking for a new printer, anyone got any links to good ones/ good deals?

We are looking for:

Printer, Scanner, Copier all in one
    Good print quality
    Reasonably priced Ink

anyone got any recommendations?

6 Comments

Banned

epson, i dont use the cheapest of the inks for them, but pay about £7 per ink, they always on bogof and they also have an extra 100% in them, so like buying 4 inks for £7, and they last forever, also use tcb for a bit extra

mine is and oldish epson, but never ha da problem with it, except for the really cheap inks which i know longer use

Canon all day every day.

Original Poster

anyone reccomend some models?

if you have a look at this one. I personally think its a good deal due to toner yeald over inkjet

Scanning works really well, printer is quick as well. I posted this quite some time ago as my mother in law bought one...its great

hotukdeals.com/ite…er-

Original Poster

tyke-eng;8478297

if you have a look at this one. I personally think its a good deal due to … if you have a look at this one. I personally think its a good deal due to toner yeald over inkjetScanning works really well, printer is quick as well. I posted this quite some time ago as my mother in law bought one...its greathttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/599352/philips-6020-laser-printer-scanner-

unfortunatly not a colour printer, we are looking at it for good photo print quality also.
    cheers anyway, anyoen else have any idea?

Jetpac;8479875

unfortunatly not a colour printer, we are looking at it for good photo … unfortunatly not a colour printer, we are looking at it for good photo print quality also.cheers anyway, anyoen else have any idea?

Personally for printers, all I have at work are HP products. I use all original toners as they give the best yield with the XL cartridges. I have had a bad experience using cloned inks due to their quality, and they ruined my very expensive photo printers, hence why now I use Laser for general run of the mill stuff, and a separate stand alone photo printer. When I have a big batch to do, I print them at Asda (cheaper than buying the inks and paper

a typical good example of one of theirs is this one misco.co.uk/app…Id= but if you look on the Misco site there are loads to choose from at differing price levels.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      2. Iptv814
      3. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30033

See more discussions