Printer Cartridge Help

Right ive got a HP Deskjet F380 which takes cartridges: 21 & 22.
Rather then buying replacements etc i bought a refil pack from Cartridge World:

Filled and been left for at least 8 hours, now the colour im not too worries about but seems to print okish, however the black is only printing every other line of size 10 font and its not very clear either.

Ive tried printing test pages...i set it to print 75 the other day and that still hasnt worked.

So anybody any ideas?

8 Comments

checked the Print Heads mate ?

Original Poster

danny09;6529520

checked the Print Heads mate ?

im not PC illiterate but printers are annoying...how? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone else then?

Original Poster

someone must be able to shed a bit of light?

Within the software you should be able to do a nossle / printhead clean. I usually tell people to take their HP printers to the nearest dump:)

Original Poster

Predikuesi;6530396

Within the software you should be able to do a nossle / printhead clean. … Within the software you should be able to do a nossle / printhead clean. I usually tell people to take their HP printers to the nearest dump:)

you know what i cant actually find that...although i dont think i installed the software as i got the printer given to me without software. so i shall go find the install software.

Original Poster

cant install the software it freezes at 5/8...seems a common thing with windows 7!
And doesnt seem to be a way to install it without it checking the printer first!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions