Groups

printer cartridge help

Need help guys, i have some compatible cartridges for epson sx205 which i am trying load on the printer, the ink has the correct cartridge no on ie T012 etc. The cartridges seem a little bigger then the original epson and the print cartridge lid doesnt close. Anyone else had this problem? if i order some more from a different company will i have the same problem again? Have 3 sets of ink here

7 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

Is it a high yield one? If not take it back as the inks aren't "compatible" with your printer.

Original Poster

Spriggan;6573147

Is it a high yield one? If not take it back as the inks aren't … Is it a high yield one? If not take it back as the inks aren't "compatible" with your printer.

Thanks for the reply, whats a 'high yield'. Have bought from ebay and emailed the seller, waiting for a reply.

Did you make sure it clicked in when you installed the cartridge? what item number was it?

Original Poster

Spriggan;6573262

Did you make sure it clicked in when you installed the cartridge? what … Did you make sure it clicked in when you installed the cartridge? what item number was it?

Did not make a clicking sound like the original epson does but does fit, no: T0711-T0714

Try taking the cartridge out and putting it back in again giving it a little push to click it into place. Also try another one to see if you're getting the same problem.

Original Poster

Spriggan;6573377

Try taking the cartridge out and putting it back in again giving it a … Try taking the cartridge out and putting it back in again giving it a little push to click it into place. Also try another one to see if you're getting the same problem.

Have tried to put them in again, no clicking sound, happening on all 4 cartridges:thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions