Groups
    EXPIRED

Printer cartridges.

Hello. I went to cartridge world today and was appauled at their prices for merely refilling my cartridge so I am now on the look out for new cartridges.

My catridge numbers are HP 336 (black) and HP 342 (colour)

I have checked play and so on. Just wondering where you guys buy your from and how reliable are the companies.

I have found a site called deltatronics and the prices are good. They just have little reviews!!

Thank you in advance.

7 Comments

buytech.co.uk/Ink…es/ i allways use these cos they always work and usually delivered next day

Original Poster

Are the ones from buytech all neutral branded and are therefore labeled as 'compatible'?

Thank you for the replies!!

firth_face

Are the ones from buytech all neutral branded and are therefore labeled … Are the ones from buytech all neutral branded and are therefore labeled as 'compatible'?Thank you for the replies!!

yes compatible but i've never had a prob usually get 4 epson cartridges delivered for £5.50

Original Poster

Okay cool.

I hope I can get some use out of them.

Fingers crossed.

Edit.....

£9.99 for one cartridge seems a little steep for a kind of 'reconditioned' one.

Thank you though.

Epson must be a lot cheaper than HP!!
    Edited by: "firth_face" 9th Aug 2010

hp are mega exspensive im going to get a new printer a kodak one £99 for colour and £6.99 for black

Original Poster

So no one can shed light on cheap HP cartridges?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions