Groups

printer help

Have a hp photosmart c4680 and it says print cartridge problem but there new ones and still says the same help I'm stuck

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

Have a hp photosmart c4680 and it says print cartridge problem but there … Have a hp photosmart c4680 and it says print cartridge problem but there new ones and still says the same help I'm stuck

Without being a clairvoyant, it is nearly impossible to ascertain the problem without the error or further information. Unless there was a specific design fault with a workaround, doing the usual print head cleaning (certain old HP models had separate heads) and maintenance I'm unable to give you further advice except Google the fault or error.

Edited by: "nemesiz" 8th Jan 2015

Did you use non genuine ink, has it been left unused for a long time or is there a mess of ink where the cartridges sit?
    If any of the above are true it sounds like an ink blockage/clog.
    If this is the case its a b**** to fix and probably not worth the hassle

Original Poster

It's the proper ink and my mum gave it me she never left the ink in the printer but if I get new ones and it does the same then what do I do to fix the problem I don't care about paying I need it I can't even scan can I with out the ink if I install the cd on the laptop

may end up spending more than the printer is worth

Original Poster

Can I scan with out the ink
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions