Groups

Printer help - 4 choices, which one should i go with?

hi could someone please tell me if this printer is worth £125, its refurbished

Canon sensy mf4140 printer, scanner, fax and photocopy

full specs here:

canon.co.uk/for…s=1

the model above this one is mf4150 is also available for £165

the other 2 options are Brother MFC-7420 C (brother-usa.com/MFC…spx?PRODUCTID=MFC7420&tab=spec)

and the HP M1120 CB537A#ABU (morecomputers.com/Tec…asp?pn=CB537A%23ABU)

if anyone knows any good cheap deals for laser printers (with Fax and scanner) then please let me know

10 Comments

Original Poster

why has this been expired and marked as spam???

supermod

It was member expired as it had been posted in the wrong Forum. Feedback is for just HUKD site issues. I've moved it to MISC & unexpired now, thanks.

Go for a Canon. I would not buy a refurb as the fault may resurface. I'd avoid HP because the ink, even compatibles is expensive.

Original Poster

all the printers are laserjet,

the canon is the one thats refurbished and for £125

sorry didnt make that clear in intial post

10/10 canon pixma mp520( no fax )

Original Poster

i want a laser printer not an inkjet one, is there a laser version of the canon pixma mp520

Hi What about this:

ryman.co.uk/Bro…asp

free next day delivery + Quidco aswell.

Original Poster

yeah i actually saw that at lamda tek but that deals much better but i still prefer a laser one iwth fax, ink jets are expensive to maintain

Original Poster

esq3585;4468291

Try here … Try here http://uk.insight.com/apps/productpresentation/index.php?product_id=XE6125NFree extra set of toners too. :thumbsup:Video of printer in action.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/328522/is-the-2nd-one-really-that-size/showpost.php?p=4233214&postcount=12

thats a nice printer but it doesnt have fax, will it be cheaper to buy and maintain a seperate fax machine?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
      2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …610
      4. Speccing a gaming pc49

See more discussions