Printer help please

Found 6th Nov 2017
Morning all. Im using an hp 2510 printer. The issue i get is if i print one page as it gets to the end of printing it just stops and says paper jam. If i print more than one page it works perfectly. Anyone know whats going on here. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
The best fix is to unplug your printer, take it to the highest room in your property, open the window and launch it out, then buy a new printer.
Original Poster
philmitchell1 h, 26 m ago

Have you do this . https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03279817

Hi yes ive done the basics. What it seems to be doing is preparing to print a second copy every time and when it realises there isnt one it stops dead before spitting out first copy. If i print 2 copies its fine. Very strange indeed
Uninstall the software for the printer and then install it again, some of the settings might have changed .
Original Poster
philmitchell15 m ago

Uninstall the software for the printer and then install it again, some of …Uninstall the software for the printer and then install it again, some of the settings might have changed .

Thanks for your help i found the issue. The printer was set to letter instead of a4 managed to find it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants