Groups

printer ink for a ricoh sp 213w

Hey all, does anyone know where I can buy printer ink for a Ricoh sp213w at a reasonable price? The printer only cost 14.99 so don't want to be paying loads each time it runs out. Has it got to be Ricoh ink? Or is there an alternative?

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

Buy a filler kit £14. Youtube will have instructions I guess. Always cheapest way if you can do it ok

I guess you haven't read the comments in that thread. The printer you bought comes with a 700 page toner.

You can buy refill ink for £13.99 on ebay. (posted link on that thread) or you can
    buy compatible ink for £23.90 on Amazon which prints 2600 pages. Just 1 quick example of searching.click me

I will wait until I get the printer and then see what other people are using but as a light user, 700 pages will be enough for few months.

Original Poster

Awesome no not read it all shabbird. Thanks for your help both of you. Defiantly re filling the toner seems like the best option. I'm wondering if the toners will come down in price once they have sold enough. Either way can't grumble such a good deal!! Have been looking for a printer for months

I have had my £14.99 order confirmed (money taken from Paypal as well). But I got the invoice, and it shows as £29.99.
    Did people have theirs dispatched yet?

Also, the original 'expired' now thread seems to have disappeared? Any reason why?

zonkkk

I have had my £14.99 order confirmed (money taken from Paypal as well). … I have had my £14.99 order confirmed (money taken from Paypal as well). But I got the invoice, and it shows as £29.99.Did people have theirs dispatched yet?Also, the original 'expired' now thread seems to have disappeared? Any reason why?

Invoice price doesn't take account of discount.
    The original thread still there.

hotukdeals.com/dea…174
    Edited by: "boss911999" 4th Aug 2016

boss911999

Invoice price doesn't take account of discount. The original thread still … Invoice price doesn't take account of discount. The original thread still there.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ricoh-sp-213w-wireless-a4-mono-laser-printer-14-99-delivered-with-code-groupon-via-2490174

Thanks.

Funny, I searched for 'ricoh' and the thread wouldn't show up even when including expired.

zonkkk

Thanks.Funny, I searched for 'ricoh' and the thread wouldn't show up even … Thanks.Funny, I searched for 'ricoh' and the thread wouldn't show up even when including expired.

Yeh even though it's a newer thread you have to scroll down further after searching ricoh.

hi there,
    if it is you on your picture then I would be more than happy to refill your toner anytime you need it!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc22
      3. Kitchen tap replacement11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212

See more discussions