Groups

Printer Ink Prices - Cheaper?

Why is it so damn expensive to buy cartridges, the one's in my printer, a Lexmark X1180, have just run out, i only paid £40 for the printer, but the ink is going to be £35! amazon.co.uk/Lex…8-5

Anyone know where i can get cheap High Yield 16 and 26 cartridges from? Or even the Lower 17 and 27 if they are significantly cheaper

7 Comments

Banned

Fill up at Cartridge World :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;3221978

Fill up at Cartridge World :thumbsup:

I went there once, with my old printer, they never worked!

Banned

peodude;3222000

I went there once, with my old printer, they never worked!

How many times can my cartridge be refilled/remanufactured?

Both inkjet and toner cartridges can be refilled/remanufactured several times.

We clean, test and guarantee every cartridge to perform as well as the original, hence our 100% Money Back Guarantee.

cartridgeworld.org/?re…aqs

Go to InkClub.com, and, if your a member on Cashbackkings or Quidco, you can get cashback on buying them :thumbsup:

Also, you get 1 FREE cartridge when you order :-D

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3222078

Go to InkClub.com, and, if your a member on Cashbackkings or Quidco, you … Go to InkClub.com, and, if your a member on Cashbackkings or Quidco, you can get cashback on buying them :thumbsup:

Still comes to £34.89 :w00t:

Get yourself one of these... hotukdeals.com/ite…sc/ £5.00 to replace the ink :thumbsup:

just ordered one great deal, added a pen to go over the £35 ok.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764217
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1115
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions