Expired

Printer required

Found 7th May 2009
Want a printer copier scanner which will do about 100 copies a day BUT needs to have cheap inks (such as Epson [compatible)?

Any recommendations?

1. Ask
  2. Printer
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Printer
4 Comments

I wanted a good reliable but cheap printer a few months ago and from this site i was recommended the cannon DCP 135 C... its a great printer - has the scanner and copier too - so far so good and ink is cheap - this just reminds me - i need to buy some:)

I'd recommend putting printer in the search and press enter.

There have been loads of threads for printer requests lately.

greg_68;5150978

I'd recommend putting printer in the search and press enter.There have … I'd recommend putting printer in the search and press enter.There have been loads of threads for printer requests lately.

I would second that, I remember posting in several printer topics in the past week.

I bought a ]Brother DCP-145C from Argos for £48.99 which is an all in one. I printed 20 pages, which was quick and hardly used much ink.

As for cartridges, I can get the full set (black, cyan, magenta, yellow) for £13.99 delivered ]from here
The Epson cartridges used to cost me £10/set, but I'm told that the Brother ones have a lot higher capacity

carol123;5150962

I wanted a good reliable but cheap printer a few months ago and from this … I wanted a good reliable but cheap printer a few months ago and from this site i was recommended the cannon DCP 135 C... its a great printer - has the scanner and copier too - so far so good and ink is cheap - this just reminds me - i need to buy some:)

I mean Brother DCP 135C - soz x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Holiday discount centre is a scam47
    2. Deezer alternative...Sonos compatible advise please44
    3. Prime members - is it worth it?1112
    4. No deals on prime subscription22

See more discussions