Groups
    EXPIRED

Printer wanted

I've seen a few printers on the front page (the canon and the HP one). Wondering which is the best for the price. My budget is around £30- 40. Mostly printing text but a scanner would be very useful too.

4 Comments

hi i have been loking in the sales and found an epson 4400 all in 1 printer for £29.99. cant remember if it was currys, comet or pc world

cant find it on the web but i would reccomend an epson printer for the fact you can get ink much cheaper for these printers than virtually any other brand

hi
    just bought a canon pixma mp460 from argos today for £24.99.
    seemed a good deal £83 on amazon and over a hundred in other stores when i googled it!

thewhirlwind;1383844

hijust bought a canon pixma mp460 from argos today for £24.99.seemed a … hijust bought a canon pixma mp460 from argos today for £24.99.seemed a good deal £83 on amazon and over a hundred in other stores when i googled it!

Picked up mine today, good quality printer and scanner at a price you just can't argue about! Go for this and a quick google shows plenty of places to get cheap official Canon ink!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat613
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492

See more discussions