Groups
    EXPIRED

Printer with reasonable cartridge prices

I looking for printers just for home use, printing the odd paper work from time to time. Ive bought a Lexmark one but it proved to be too costly. any deals out there?

2 Comments

Have a look at this M8:

svp.co.uk/pro…g=1

And this deal for site members:

hotukdeals.com/dea…er-

Or if you decide to get one with some Jet-Tec cartridges (excellent quality use them in my Epson R200) you can get 25% off them if ordered before Tues 31/07:

hotukdeals.com/dea…art

Hope this helps.:)

Just noticed this on the listing:

Important Notice – Epson R265 Compatible Ink Cartridges - Please Read Before Purchasing:

Not all Epson R265 printers are the same, so not all Epson R265 printers will accept all varieties of compatible ink cartridges. This is not isolated to our brands of inks, but to compatible inks in general.

These particular Jettec Epson cartridges are compatible with all Epson R265, R360 and RX560 printers, including the newer models that have been modified by Epson (manufactured after 01 March 2007)

Would mail them to make sure it is post March models of the printer they currently have in stock.Will get a fast response SVP's customer service is excellent in my experience.

HP Deskjet D1470 for £19.99 @ Argos

Reserve & collect
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      3. Cat Chat77752
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34

See more discussions