Groups

Printerinks - what am I missing here?

Just got an email from printerinks.co.uk saying:
    "Use Discount Code: MEGA2014 to Save 45% off remanufactured or compatible ink and toners"

"Great!" I thought. Except 2x "HP 351XL Tri-Colour High Capacity Remanufactured Ink Cartridge" are still £18.36 after the 45% discount.

When I do a "google for this image", I find the same cartridges available "normal price" for between £6 and £8 on Amazon and ebay etc.

So - are the printerinks ones really worth the extra?

3 Comments

Are the "normal price" ones high capacity ? And I assume the "2x" refers to two cartridges for £18.36 ?

Original Poster

phishwak

Are the "normal price" ones high capacity ? And I assume the "2x" refers … Are the "normal price" ones high capacity ? And I assume the "2x" refers to two cartridges for £18.36 ?

Yes, and yes. I didn't want to post the links in the first post as things get easily marked as "spam" round here, but here's the printerinks non-original product:

printerinks.com/820…ge/ - £16.61 each (standard price before the discount - even with discount, is more than the others).

And some of the may alternatives - all xl, all inc postage:

1 351xl for £6.28 (£3.79 + £2.49 shipping)
    amazon.co.uk/dp/…ZS/

A pair of colour for £12.94 (6.47 each)
    amazon.co.uk/dp/…NE/

One colour AND one black for £6.93
    ebay.co.uk/itm…023

See why my eyebrows are slightly raised?!

Same with New York Leisure passes. Over the last week there has been 30% off Thanksgiving sale, 40% off Black Friday and 20% off Cyber Monday. The price hasn't moved from the $200 it cost 2 weeks ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions