Groups

Printers...

In the past I've had several Epson deskjet printers. On each of them, after only a few days of not being used the ink seems to 'dry up' and I get lines in the print.

Cleaning the cartridge just wastes a ton of ink and repeated prints also wastes ink and still tends not to clear the problem.

I need to get a new printer and given the previous problems I have had I'm reluctant to do so.

Is this something that the Epson deskjet has or will this happen on all inkjet printers?? I don't want to waste money on a printer that's only going to last a few months...

5 Comments

Banned

they all do it, get a colour laser printer

Original Poster

Bit expensive mate!

ink works out for cheaper than an inkjet anyday, thats why businesses use them

If you can find a HP D7360 on Ebay grab one, cheap carts and when it does a head clean it actually recycles it back into the cartridge so its not wasted like on most printers, and it automatically does this after a certain time has lapsed to stop it drying out

2 sets of ink cost me around £12 on Ebay thats for 12 carts and the ink seems to last ages and ages

If all you want it B+W as above go for Laser

Banned

Degeneratemoo

Bit expensive mate!

been posted as deal before now
    ijtdirect.co.uk/?sc…0cn

you'll spend £100's on ink before you get anywhere near the page count you get with this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions