Expired

Printing company recommendations

20 replies
Found 17th Apr 2011
Hi I'm looking for a company to print some business cards I've designed and was hoping somebody might be able to recommend a company they have used.

Thanks for any help given.

1. Ask
  2. Print
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Print
20 Comments

Sense Creative for printing, Business Cards, Leaflet Printing, Banner Printing - Sense Creative

very reasonable priced

Vistaprint - been using them for years

I used Vista print and designed my own with <<<<< that logo on they were great and cheap too as always doing offers

Original Poster

I've looked at vistaprint as only really need 250 cards to start but there p+p is horrendous really if want them in a reasonable time frame.

but with vistaprint you're limited to designs along with the other 10,000 people like you

sunsetman

I've looked at vistaprint as only really need 250 cards to start but … I've looked at vistaprint as only really need 250 cards to start but there p+p is horrendous really if want them in a reasonable time frame.

as low as £3.00 and normally here within 14 days

Original Poster

The cards are £2.50 and del was at least twice that.

you can get them free, register an account, but beware, of the premierclub!

Original Poster

I registered with them but its still asking me to pay postage.

did you cancel premierclub? they email you offers everyday - click the link from ya email

Original Poster

It's ended up costing me £16 for 500 as it was about £5 for the cards then £3 odd cos I uploaded my own image plus del plus vat

and you paid that!? - should've waited tbh.. Could've got a better deal for £10 less.

But, now that you've placed you're first order, you should be flooded with promo emails from VP. did you cancel premierclub?

Original Poster

I didn't realise I'd signed up for premier club ill check my account later.

Would I not be able to cancel my order and reorder if you can get it a Tenner cheaper.

sunsetman

I didn't realise I'd signed up for premier club ill check my account … I didn't realise I'd signed up for premier club ill check my account later.Would I not be able to cancel my order and reorder if you can get it a Tenner cheaper.

Its account specific re: new offers. your future ones will be much less, but DEF check Premierclub.. Google it, as loads of people have been conned when they first signed upto VP

Remous Ltd

I wouldn't wipe my butt with Vistaprint cards.. swanpress.co.uk are really good? £49 for double sided laminated cards.

Original Poster

I ordered from Vista £16 for 500 single side.

printing.com

cheap, great quality, hassle free

I bet you people buy all that 9p pasta and 5p curry sauce too, don't you?

overnight prints, 10% off this weekend aswell
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions