Groups
    EXPIRED

Printing service material

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any reputable companies that provide a printing service on the material used for credit cards. I am looking for that plastic material to print my business information on as they will be outside and need to be waterproof. I am looking for 500-1000 to be printed. I have looked locally in the leicestershire area as I would prefer to use someone locally but have only found 1 company which I'm not keen on using as I asked a few times for a quote and still no response till this day. If I have to keep chasing them I can't imagine what it would be like if I actually ordered from them. Obviously I won't write the company name down. But if anyone can suggest any companies that would be much appreciated.

2 Comments

I had plastic membership cards printed many years ago. I can't remember the name of the firm but I know I found their details in Exchange and Mart - and there were lots of companies offering the service. Have you tried Googling?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions