Printing Services?

Posted 21st Apr 2017
Evening all, Looking to print out some color pages approx 26 (and maybe a few times over depending the price) not that it matters but looking at printing some My Little Pony RPG games (free pen and paper) for my 2 daughters to have a giggle too.

My printer is ok at best, not the greatest quality and is quite slow so would prefer to go elsewhere, So can anyone recommend any places to go (ideally same day printing), Im from Basingstoke if that helps, Apparently Jessops do it? so i will inquire instore tomorrow
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I think staples do this sort of printing but I don't know what price.
kester76

I think staples do this sort of printing but I don't know what price.

Yeah im sure they do, Our staples is a little out the way and i cant find info on their website so will have to call tomorrow and ask.

Thanks though
Staples usually can do it, though they may have been bought/name changed recently, an office supply store basically.
Pony RPG games sounds pretty cool though, I am imagining something akin to D&D but that might be a bit much to expect
For future printing you might want to get a cheap hp printer with 'instant ink' - the £1.99 per month option gives you 50 pages (any print quality/colour setting) I believe.
Mermoo

For future printing you might want to get a cheap hp printer with … For future printing you might want to get a cheap hp printer with 'instant ink' - the £1.99 per month option gives you 50 pages (any print quality/colour setting) I believe.

hp printers are rubbish
SENNYO1

hp printers are rubbish

​Really? Our officejet pro 8610 is great.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants