Groups

Printing without home wifi (only tether)

Hi,

Have got rid of home BB in favour of 4g tablet (Tab A6). Only problem is now I can't set up air or NFC print to my Samsung wireless tap n go printer, as I don't have a wps button to press to pair it.

Any suggestions?

Tia

6 Comments

have you looked for a Samsung printer app on playstore?

use the old router can still set up a network just won't have any internet access. will have to keep swapping connection but easier than a wired connection.

Original Poster

fozed78

have you looked for a Samsung printer app on playstore?

Yeah downloaded and it found my printer but printer can't find it because it's not connected to my hotspot network. As there's no manual option to connect to WiFi on the printer, I'm stuck.

Unless I'm missing something

Original Poster

pigthemaster

use the old router can still set up a network just won't have any … use the old router can still set up a network just won't have any internet access. will have to keep swapping connection but easier than a wired connection.

Interesting but sounds complicated

espirit77

Interesting but sounds complicated

It's no different to how you had it with your BB set up except you dont have the lead going from the wall to the router

Original Poster

Agaeti

It's no different to how you had it with your BB set up except you dont … It's no different to how you had it with your BB set up except you dont have the lead going from the wall to the router

OK I think I get it ty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions