EXPIRED

PRIORITY BOOKING NOW OPEN: CHERYL COLE & THE BLACK EYED PEAS Prs Sale Tickets Available @ Ticketmaster

PRIORITY BOOKING NOW OPEN: CHERYL COLE confirmed as Very Special Guest as THE BLACK EYED PEAS announce 2nd Manchester show

Not sure if this is the right place to post-please move if not - didn't know where to put it.

Just received in an email.

Cheryl Cole has just been announced as support for The Black Eyed Peas' M.E.N Arena shows this summer.
Tickets £49.50

The LA hip-hop group will now play the Manchester venue on Sunday 23 & Monday 24 May.

Cole - who last performed at the M.E.N Arena as part of last year's sold-out Girls Aloud shows - recently worked with The Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am on her chart-topping hit 3 Words, as well as featuring on his 2008 single Heartbreaker.

ticketmaster.co.uk/eve…81B
ticketmaster.co.uk/eve…81B

10 Comments

Cheryl Cole as a solo artist.....................what the hell is the music industry coming to.

another band who think a "british" tour consists of london,manchester and birmingham-someone should show them a map.

instead of continually adding extra dates why dont they travel round a bit?

Original Poster

thought this would be helpful for someone- but obviously not - Black Eyed Peas are fab - not a Cheryl Cole fan myself-but i thought the idea of the site was to help each other out.

It is, but it is hardly a deal is it?

lucerysmum;7686105

thought this would be helpful for someone- but obviously not - Black Eyed … thought this would be helpful for someone- but obviously not - Black Eyed Peas are fab - not a Cheryl Cole fan myself-but i thought the idea of the site was to help each other out.

it is helpful,I think it was voted cold because its not a deal-heads up so belongs in misc. its not a deal unless the tickets are reduced.

barky;7686068

another band who think a "british" tour consists of london,manchester and … another band who think a "british" tour consists of london,manchester and birmingham-someone should show them a map.instead of continually adding extra dates why dont they travel round a bit?

if thats the case i'm well happy they ain't coming to Scotland you should be too Barky:thumbsup:

shedboy66;7686170

if thats the case i'm well happy they ain't coming to Scotland you should … if thats the case i'm well happy they ain't coming to Scotland you should be too Barky:thumbsup:

daughter wants to see em-I hate them,but just getting a bit sick of these so called "tours"-already cost me a fortune to take daughter to london in december for miley cyrus british "tour"-there are plenty venues in scotland.

Original Poster

araggedtiger;7686142

It is, but it is hardly a deal is it?

i did say that at the start - i didn't know where to post it so asked for it to be moved if it was in the wrong place:oops:

Original Poster

siadwel;7686460

Thanks for this, got great tickets for Manchester and … Thanks for this, got great tickets for Manchester and Birmingham:thumbsup:I REALLY appreciate itManchester mon 24 may seatinghttp://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F00438BE0F4A819?did=ukvenbeppsstandinghttp://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F00438BE0F6A81B?did=ukvenbeppsWill be sold out tomorrow

Thanks for letting me know - was beginning to think i was helping no one::thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846115
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?66
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2235
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764082

See more discussions