Groups
    EXPIRED

prison break complete season 1 boxset

Please can you help me find the best price for this boxset, cheapest i can see is around 43.00 pounds, thanks in advance

5 Comments

WH Smith £40.63 with 7% cash back if you use the Quidco link.

Also £42.95 from Choices with 5% cash back if you use the Quidco link and an extra 5% discount using the Friends & Family code in the voucher section.

I assume it has to be region 2? If not the region 1 version is only £28.99 at CDWow (£29.99 - £1.00 discount link).

For Region 2 - £38.99 at WH Smith if you use the collect at store option. [£36.26 if you have Quidco.]

However, cheapest online for home delivery is HMV - using code BJ4876 for 10% off AND getting 11% Quidco, this should take it down to £36.84. Only worthwhile if you use Quidco though.

Original Poster

wow thanks for all the help! :thumbsup: yes needs to be region 2 as i don't know if region 1 would work on their dvd player - hmv sounds good, but i'll hold off buying just yet in case any of you find a better deal! :-D

Original Poster

sorted now - went with hmv in the end, used a 5.00 pound off voucher and went through quidco too, so saved loads. Thanks for all the help:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions