Prison Break Returns April 4th

15 replies
15 Comments

Can't wait currently working my way through the originals.....again! Has anyone seen who is going to broadcast this in the UK yet?

They've already done 3 seasons too many!

Ugh.
Season 1 was great..

have they escaped yet, lost interest about 6 episodes into season 1.

Never watched it, is it any good?

donaldduck2

First two seasons are still some of the best TV I've watched, does go a bit downhill after that to be honest

It's April 4th in the US op. No UK date yet. Shouldn't be more than a week or so after.
Edited by: "mtuk1" 1st Mar

donaldduck2

No

shadey12

have they escaped yet, lost interest about 6 episodes into season 1.

If Season 1 bored you then nothing will keep you entertained.

Season 1 was up there with Game of Thrones, Walking Dead & Breaking Bad.
There was a drastic decrease after season 2 though.

jumped the shark

dtovey89

If Season 1 bored you then nothing will keep you entertained.Season 1 was … If Season 1 bored you then nothing will keep you entertained.Season 1 was up there with Game of Thrones, Walking Dead & Breaking Bad.There was a drastic decrease after season 2 though.

​I think what killed it was the fact I was expecting about 6 or 8 episodes. when it got to 6 and I looked at how many were left it just felt like I was doing the sentence.

Absolutely loved it. Started getting a bit stupid towards the end. Can't wait for this!

shadey12

​I think what killed it was the fact I was expecting about 6 or 8 e … ​I think what killed it was the fact I was expecting about 6 or 8 episodes. when it got to 6 and I looked at how many were left it just felt like I was doing the sentence.

He's got to escape out of a max security jail. 6 episodes wouldn't even cover the start.

Isn't that the "riots, drills and the devil double" episode? What an episode.

Never watched this oO

I feel I may give it a go, as I'm a fan of the duo which has also starred in The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow.

http://static.cnbetacdn.com/article/2016/0811/6040fa091674ec6.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wentworth
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?79
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions