Found 16th Apr 2009
Is it any good? has anyone been watching? ... some people said series 3 was crap but i thought it wasnt to bad. definately worth watching. I have seen Season 4 advertised on sky1 alot lately and it looks a little different, hard to explain how but it just doesnt feel like prison break. the advert didnt grip me to make me wanna watch it.

So yeh, any prison break fans (who have seen the first 3 series) been watching. your thoughts?

22 Comments

better than 3,not as good as 1 or 2

I love every single one!!! :w00t:

Can't wait for it to start again tomorrow!! Woohoo!

Original Poster Banned

birdyboyuk;4945745

I love every single one!!! :w00t:Can't wait for it to start again … I love every single one!!! :w00t:Can't wait for it to start again tomorrow!! Woohoo!

thats the thing, i cant start watching it with weekly episodes no chance. I wait for the whole season to be done with i hate watching 1 episode and be left in suspense for a whole week lol

has series 4 started over here yet?it stopped halfway through in the us last year when I was watching

Original Poster Banned

boothy;4945793

has series 4 started over here yet?it stopped halfway through in the us … has series 4 started over here yet?it stopped halfway through in the us last year when I was watching

yes it has been advertised on sky1. also the other day sky1 were showing repeats of season 4 so far

DangerGod;4945780

thats the thing, i cant start watching it with weekly episodes no chance. … thats the thing, i cant start watching it with weekly episodes no chance. I wait for the whole season to be done with i hate watching 1 episode and be left in suspense for a whole week lol

lol, I knwo what you mean! It gives me something to look forward to tho...

boothy;4945793

has series 4 started over here yet?it stopped halfway through in the us … has series 4 started over here yet?it stopped halfway through in the us last year when I was watching

It stopped at Episode 16...schedule is upto Ep 20 so far.....I hope theres more! I get mine from TV Torrents dot com...

ok,cheers

very good and worth watching

whens it start here?

Original Poster Banned

Cool looks like ill be watching it then

starts 21st April 10pm SKY 1

kiwinator;4946058

starts 21st April 10pm SKY 1

but thats the same season that was on before right? Just the end of it? Am I wrong? Thanks

Original Poster Banned

BTW....

wentworth miller is gay

(serious)

DangerGod;4946099

BTW....wentworth miller is gay(serious)

yea he has snogs behind the scenes with dominic

Original Poster Banned

lol i can imagine

Wentworth Miller is gorgeous! Hence my avy!

DangerGod;4946145

lol i can imagine

not on purpose i hope :-D

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;4946181

Wentworth Miller is gorgeous! Hence my avy!

i got more chance of getting with him than you... how does that feel? lol

DangerGod;4946218

i got more chance of getting with him than you... how does that feel? lol … i got more chance of getting with him than you... how does that feel? lol

It dont bother me! I dont think I would have a chance anyway lol even if he was into women

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;4946302

It dont bother me! I dont think I would have a chance anyway lol even if … It dont bother me! I dont think I would have a chance anyway lol even if he was into women

i admire your self confidence lol

bargainhunter2009;4946302

It dont bother me! I dont think I would have a chance anyway lol even if … It dont bother me! I dont think I would have a chance anyway lol even if he was into women

yea but still i got overly happy when i heard liv tyler was getting a divorce :-D

When is it coming back for the final episodes?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?66
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1217
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3473
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…66

See more discussions