Groups
    EXPIRED

Prison Break : The final break - Who's finished watching it? [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

I have.
    An end to Prison Break.
    I'm going to miss it!

14 Comments

I saw it .Why did they have to have that ending it was too sad. I'm glad they finished it and didn't carry on too long though

Great but weird ending, looked forward watching the new series every saturday night, what show could I start to watch now it's finished?

after prison break season 3 it just went down hill, thats why they ended it, better sooner then later

Bit of a crap ending to be honest, talk about rolling out anyone from previously that was still alive, then for Michael to die after surviving all that, B*****cks

will be watching it tonight

any1 seen it?

michaels dead, what a waste of 4 seasons

I thought it was a really good episode, sad ending though, still don't see why they had to kill Michael off, shame really

Apparently there is a film, 2 episodes that weren't aired, you can download if you know how to, or wait for the dvd boxset of season 4, it will be in there

oldmankensey;5320207

Apparently there is a film, 2 episodes that weren't aired, you can … Apparently there is a film, 2 episodes that weren't aired, you can download if you know how to, or wait for the dvd boxset of season 4, it will be in there

That will be what this is...The Final Break. These are the 2 episodes to be included on the DVD.

I watched it and sad to see its now the end.
    I thoroughly enjoyed it tho....

[SIZE="1"]--------------------------------
    Vote for me!
    ]http://www.quidco.com/images/bday-logosticker.png[/SIZE]

they could have ended it as all of them living hapily ever after.

I could see them making that women's prison spin-off show now.

Original Poster

Abvance;5324373

I could see them making that women's prison spin-off show now.

I think that was what the 'Gretchen Morgan Files' was meant to be. Seems it was just that episode.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions