Groups

Privacy information

On Friday, Facebook will start using your photos in ads that will appear on the profile page of your contacts. It's legal and is mentioned in the fine print when you create your account. TO stop this do the following: Account, Account Settings, Then click on Facebook Ads, choose "No one" on the drop-down menu and save changes. Copy this and use in a status update.**PASS ALONG

11 Comments

thats been going round for months hun, when i checked my settings it was already set to no one as default

Banned

best way I find is NOT to have a faceache account and problem solved ... top tip

Thanks for the tip OP!

Thanks, mine was set to only friends so change it to no one.

Banned

So your face is on facebook and millions can see it for free, yet your worried about the few who bother looking at facebook ads noticing it

whatsThePoint

So your face is on facebook and millions can see it for free, yet your … So your face is on facebook and millions can see it for free, yet your worried about the few who bother looking at facebook ads noticing it

Depends on your settings as to who can see it, only my friends can see mine and i don't come up in search engines.

Banned

It's legal and is mentioned in the fine print when you create your … It's legal and is mentioned in the fine print when you create your account.

where?

Thank you.

Cheers Vix, those pester facebook geeks up to no good, *ching ching* money making ads can do one!

oh no, so my facebook friends would be able to see my pictures? outrageous

cheers, just changed my setting no noone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846178
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions