Expired

private hire taxi insurance

Found 16th Nov 2014
HELLO I NEED ADVICE FOR PRIVATE HIRE TAXI INSURANCE I AM 22 YEAR OLD GONA BE 23 IN DECEMBER I NEED ONLY HAD TAXI BADGE FOR MONTH I AM GETTING 6000 INSURANCE QUOTE CAN PLEASE SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME A CHEAP INSURANCE DONT MIND PAYING UP To 4000 thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskInsurance
15 Comments
6000 wow
can you not be a named driver on someone else's policy?
try insuretaxi
TRY BE NAMED AS SECOND DRIVER ON A DIFFERENT POLICY, TRY TRADEX TAXI INSURANCE IS EXPENSIVE.

OOPS SORRY FOR THE CAPS
Surely a fellow cabbie can advise you?
thanks for reply insure taxi quoted me 5900 and i will try tradx tomrow thanks
dont know anyone that i can be named driver policy
tradex is minimum age 24
I think you will have problems under the age of 25. You will just have to try them all. Go through TCB or Quidco to get some money back. Good luck.
You only need a taxi badge for a month and you're prepared to pay £4k?
Seems legit.
Been a PH Driver 16 years and pay 3K per year.
willhay555

You only need a taxi badge for a month and you're prepared to pay … You only need a taxi badge for a month and you're prepared to pay £4k?Seems legit.

Read OP, he has had his badge one month.
redcantona

Read OP, he has had his badge one month.

To also be fair to the guy you quoted, that was pretty bloody awful to try and read that with ALL CAPS and no punctuation... so I can see what he was getting at. I don't expect everyone to have perfect spelling and punctuation, I'm not perfect at it myself. But, it does not harm to check what you have just written and give it the once over to see if it's readable. A rule I work by is: if in doubt, sound it out... if you're having to take a breath to read the words, then you probably should have inserted a comma, or a full stop by that point.
To the OP, I'm not having a go at you mate, just saying it was hard to read as it was.... I wish you good luck with finding cheaper insurance than your quote, it'll be hard I imagine at your age and having only held the licence for one month.
Try these pal.
Acorn, DCLinsurance, CabDirect.

The first two normally give you a good price for first year.
Yeh if you can get it for around 4k that would be a good price.

let me know what they quote you.
Edited by: "l00kin" 30th Nov 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants