Groups

Private Rented Houses!

I live in East Yorkshire and I am looking to move, does anyone know of any good websites or anything where I can find private rented houses?! I am looking for a 2/3bed house with garden and garage in Bridlington or the surrounding area! I've looked through all the estate agents and rightmove and they don't have anything suitable at the moment, if anyone knows of any or knows anyone who has any that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance and I know this is a long shot =[

7 Comments

Right move? I class that as private renting.

Original Poster

itsdavidjones1984

Right move? I class that as private renting.

Private renters don't advertise on RightMove, only estate agents

korinarose4366

Private renters don't advertise on RightMove, only estate agents

​To me private renting is any renting that's not local authority. But I dunno, local papers, Friday ad, Craig's list etc

try gumtree I put my ads in there when I need tenants it's free and u don't have hassle with estate agent fees etc also try the local newspaper in that area

Any decent estate agents wil put their properties on right move as well as their own website/ shop window so your best bet is right move...you can alter the search too expanding your search radius which might bring in properties just outside where you was looking but that you might consider having seen them.

Try open rent or zoopla

try gumtree
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions