private transaction on ebay

Banned 9
Found 13th Jun 2008
How do i make a single transaction on on my feedback private? i dont want to make my entire feedback private beacuse i sell items.

thanks

9 Comments

Do you just want the item to be private or the actual feedback left for the item?

Original Poster Banned

pinkkitty2007;2303569

Do you just want the item to be private or the actual feedback left for … Do you just want the item to be private or the actual feedback left for the item?

yes only that particular item not the feedback

There is an option when you list an item to tick a box to make it private.

You can't make feedback private if your a seller,only as as buyer.

If you already listed the item and it's ended there is no way to do it.
Only prior to listing.

You have to use the private listing option when you are listing the item. You could try editing it if the item is already listed but not sure if its possible

Original Poster Banned

well i bought a item and the seller has left feedback but i want the price and item number to be prive. is that possible?

Banned

Craig david;2303697

well i bought a item and the seller has left feedback but i want the … well i bought a item and the seller has left feedback but i want the price and item number to be prive. is that possible?

no he needed to do it before he started the listing

only way you can hide it is to make all your feedback private

Banned

Craig david;2303697

well i bought a item and the seller has left feedback but i want the … well i bought a item and the seller has left feedback but i want the price and item number to be prive. is that possible?

double post

Craig david;2303697

Did you buy something rude?:oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …1119
    2. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…88
    3. Proof of time travel ?33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771807

See more discussions