EXPIRED

Pro Evo 2008

Hi all
Had a search on here for this but comes up blank:-( can anyone please suggest a good pre order deal without a trade in?
Cheers
Hk

12 Comments

hkphooey

Hi allHad a search on here for this but comes up blank:-( can anyone … Hi allHad a search on here for this but comes up blank:-( can anyone please suggest a good pre order deal without a trade in?CheersHk

I can only suggest game.co.uk

£39.99 and use GETUPANDPLAY code and get it for £35 plus you get 11% quidco and points on your reward card -also you will usually get it on day of release

What console do you need it for.

hope they iron out this for the final release

youtube.com/wat…B6o

dandoc2

I can only suggest game.co.uk £39.99 and use GETUPANDPLAY code and get it … I can only suggest game.co.uk £39.99 and use GETUPANDPLAY code and get it for £35 plus you get 11% quidco and points on your reward card -also you will usually get it on day of release

I'd have to agree with dandoc2 (first time I've ever said that :giggle: ) PES 8 is £39.99 on both PS3 and 360 and there's the voucher for £5 off and a good chance you'll get the game the day before it's released...

There's also] this @ powerplaydirect, for £34.79, a few pennies cheaper... :lol:

dj_lloyde

hope they iron out this for the final … hope they iron out this for the final releasehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSYtL6oB6o

What does that video mean - i dont get it

was a backpass coz the goal keeper picked it up!!

hkphooey

Hi allHad a search on here for this but comes up blank:-( can anyone … Hi allHad a search on here for this but comes up blank:-( can anyone please suggest a good pre order deal without a trade in?CheersHk

try softuk.com with code BROADBAND if it still works

pes 2008 works out to £31.24 or so on ps3 or 360

hotukdeals.com/for…tuk

Original Poster

Cheers guys sorry forgot to say its for the 360:oops: You are all stars...
Cheers
Hk

paulharrison11

was a backpass coz the goal keeper picked it up!!

Backpass lol its a footie sim i dnt want a rule like that in it

keeper never usually picks up a backpass in the older games maybes this was one of the glitches.....or maybes the computer thought it wasnt a deliberate backpass where the defender had an awful touch on the ball that it went to the keeper

lolahahaha that video. i prefer fifa demo to proevo and ive always preferred pes =/

ty fauji helped me too

jamesterror

lolahahaha that video. i prefer fifa demo to proevo and ive always … lolahahaha that video. i prefer fifa demo to proevo and ive always preferred pes =/ty fauji helped me too

no problem

some one helped me out before as i had preordered it with game for £35 (using the voucher) but this was cheaper

dont forget quidco when you order
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?11
    2. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    3. E-liquid55
    4. Mountain bike £200-£30022

See more discussions