Groups
    EXPIRED

Pro Evo 2008 - Xbox 360

Didnt manage to get pre-order mine at Shopto and now they've stopped taking them.

Was wondering if anyone knew of a place which is selling for £30 or as near as possible to that?

Thanks in advance.
    RD

8 Comments

Rainbow Dave

Didnt manage to get pre-order mine at Shopto and now they've stopped … Didnt manage to get pre-order mine at Shopto and now they've stopped taking them.Was wondering if anyone knew of a place which is selling for £30 or as near as possible to that?Thanks in advance. :)RD

looks like there taking pre orders again i just ordered mine :thumbsup:

Is that the cheapest price anywhere?

Banned

I have ordered mine too~ Really looking forward to it~

don't bother with this. it's seriously bad. i would proceed with caution. one replay of a penalty only managed 15 whole frames in the entire replay. there are major replay slowdowns.

ReflexReact

don't bother with this. it's seriously bad. i would proceed with caution. … don't bother with this. it's seriously bad. i would proceed with caution. one replay of a penalty only managed 15 whole frames in the entire replay. there are major replay slowdowns.

what are you going on about?

i agrre the replays are pretty bad, but the gameplay is soo good.

rainbow dave: ive already got a copy from game, got one coming from shopto as well. you can have it for 34 (postage paypal fees)

only problem is that it will get delivered tmrw, but dont think anyone is in, so i will have to try and pick it up from the post office on saturday, so you could have it monday

rockatin

i agrre the replays are pretty bad, but the gameplay is soo good.rainbow … i agrre the replays are pretty bad, but the gameplay is soo good.rainbow dave: ive already got a copy from game, got one coming from shopto as well. you can have it for 34 (postage paypal fees)only problem is that it will get delivered tmrw, but dont think anyone is in, so i will have to try and pick it up from the post office on saturday, so you could have it monday

Nice £4 added onto your purchase price.:thumbsup:

Play.com have the pal version in stock, mine shipped yesterday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions