Groups
    EXPIRED

Pro Evolution 2010 or Fifa 10 ?

As fifa 10 is so cheap i thought i would try the two demos of these games to see if i liked them as i haven't played a footy game for many years.

Thought i would ask people's opinion's on the 2 demo's of these games as there both on psn (presumably on xbox live aswell) & after having played both i preferred pro evolution. Found it easier to link moves together as pro evolution had more player controls i found.
    Maybe i'm wrong and you can do just as much with fifa although i didn't notice a command list which would have been extremely handy for a newbie on footy games like me.

I saw a comparision review yesterday (in one of the fifa 10 threads) & they concluded that pro evolution was better (but only just).
    Does pro evolution normally get heavily discounted on release day like fifa has been ?

13 Comments

Fifa "mate"

always been an Evo man, but the last 2 evo's on the 360, have been soo bad, that I switched and actually surprisingly grew to like Fifa 09.

played both demos.

Fifa 10.....forgot it was a different game, slightly better graphics....but that's it.
    Evo.....just dreadful. Game needs total re-write

Original Poster

Is there a command list in fifa 10 ?. So i can learn the moves as i didn't see it when playing the demo which made it alot harder for me. Where as evo had a command list so i could get better at playing it by refering to the command list for the type of pass, cross, etc that i wanted to do (i'm new to both games remember).

Fifa good..........PES bad. :-D

phibo;6463501

always been an Evo man, but the last 2 evo's on the 360, have been soo … always been an Evo man, but the last 2 evo's on the 360, have been soo bad, that I switched and actually surprisingly grew to like Fifa 09.played both demos.Fifa 10.....forgot it was a different game, slightly better graphics....but that's it.Evo.....just dreadful. Game needs total re-write

Snap.

I was a massive PES fanboy for years, even liked Pro Evo 6, after that, our partnership was over. The lag online really took the **** in 08. I then stupidly bought 09. Lag was even worse, i took it back and traded it for Fifa 09.

Fifa now tramples over PES , in every dept.

RIP - PES

Yet another FIFA thread.

Oh how I can't wait for MW2

Original Poster

Does fifa 10 have a command list of it's controls ?

PES for me

Pro evo

Because im a pes fan boy.

Banned

PRO EVO is the best!!

MarzBarz;6463706

Pro evo Because im a pes fan boy.

Kids these days.

Original Poster

Can someone please tell me is there a command list in fifa 10 so i can learn controls as i didn't see it in the demo.

adrian96;6464169

Kids these days.

i lold big time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2278
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33201
      3. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918

See more discussions