Groups

Pro evolution soccer 10 of fifa 10??

Im stuck which one to buy this year which is bette on xbox 360??

19 Comments

Banned

Fifa 10

fifa 10 for me the demo is boss

Defo FIFA for me.

Fifa 10,

However PES 10 is quite a bit better than PES 09

Fifa 10

pro evo here!:whistling:

Banned

seems every year more and more people are flocking to fifa.

I've always been fifa, but we kinda need 2 good games in order to push the other along, so I hope pro evo get their act together

Banned

shauneco;6340218

Fifa 10, However PES 10 is quite a bit better than PES 09

I thought so too.

But FIFA just feels more advanced with the realistic contact between players.

Ive played the demo for both and have always been a Pro fan. But Fifa 10 is miles better than Pro. I think Im gonna venture to the dark side this year!

I used to love Pes until it got to Pes 2008, since then Pes has declined and Fifa has improved greatly. Has to be Fifa all the way now.

FIFA 10.

It's a beast of a game.

1) Batman Arkham Asylum
    2) Fifa 10
    3) Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

My top choices of the year in terms of games.

I used to buy Pro every year until last when i got both games on the ps3, and i played PES Once and that was it....it was fifa all the way and playing the fifa 10 demo its even better than last year which i didnt think could happen...in fact playing fifa 10 demo makes playing fifa 09 feel awful lol!!

FIFA!!! :-D

FilthAndFurry;6340810

I thought so too.But FIFA just feels more advanced with the realistic … I thought so too.But FIFA just feels more advanced with the realistic contact between players.

+1

Really love the cpu's reaction, It's got a real life sort of feel to it.

You have to pass the ball around a bit instead of just running the ball into the net.

Unlike PES 10 where you can just run the ball into the net, It's too simple to score, Even on the hardest setting. It's good for kids but Fifa is really challenging especially on Legendary setting.

Has anyone experienced getting booked/freekick for a soft challenge (sometimes runnign into player) abnd then getting nothing for a horrific challenge?

Fifa 10 btw

Fifa 09 was well better than fifa 10. Gettin Pes, first time in ages.

adrian96;6341625

Fifa 09 was well better than fifa 10. Gettin Pes, first time in ages.

how do you know its not out yet:roll:

junkenstein73;6343464

how do you know its not out yet:roll:

D"a"mo.

Abz123;6341039

Ive played the demo for both and have always been a Pro fan. But Fifa 10 … Ive played the demo for both and have always been a Pro fan. But Fifa 10 is miles better than Pro. I think Im gonna venture to the dark side this year!

Abosultely loved the demo for PES, was completely bowled over by it in fact. A welcome return to form :thumbsup:

Fifa 10. They've made some big changes, love the edit your pro feature too.

I found PES demo to be awful in terms of gameplay. There will always be die hard fans who cant accept that fifa 10 is better (I used to be big pro fan btw) but fifa has really progressed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians915
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions