Groups
    EXPIRED

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 for Xbox 360

Any news on whether any supermarkets will be doing it for about £25? Release date should be the 23rd?

Currently got a decent amount on a trade in card for GameStation so hoping to price match

Cheers

6 Comments

it is CURRENTLY on asdas system for 29.73. obviously this can change between now and friday depending what other supermarkets have planned.

Original Poster

barky;6619161

it is CURRENTLY on asdas system for 29.73. obviously this can change … it is CURRENTLY on asdas system for 29.73. obviously this can change between now and friday depending what other supermarkets have planned.

Cheers

Well that's still a fiver cheaper than gamestation (online). Very tempted to give it a few months and wait til it's properly come down in price but if i can get ~25 on the day that'll be fine. Asda and Gamestation are just accross the road from each other near work so that's alright.

Original Poster

Any more?

Tesco will prob have it cheaper around 24.50 when Fifa came out. It was 26.71 in Asda as thats what i paid.

Original Poster

chip2388;6639519

Tesco will prob have it cheaper around 24.50 when Fifa came out. It was … Tesco will prob have it cheaper around 24.50 when Fifa came out. It was 26.71 in Asda as thats what i paid.

Gamestation reckoned FIFA was a one off and that the supermarkets wouldn't get a similar offer for Pro Evo, are you saying you paid £26 for PES or FIFA mate?

I bought it this evening (friday) at Asda in Spennymoor (£27+pence) raced it home....and it was back in the shop 65mins later. Its a disaster---a real backwards leap.
    I have always been a PES fan rather than FIFA (preferred PES 09 to FIFA09) but have to say that FIFA10 blows this out of the water. -Graphics very clunky and slow and the game engine just suddenly seems outdated.
    RIP PES
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions